Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How did you learn how to swim?

Fun story... I walked into the pool and just sat at the bottom of the pool before. My dad jumped in and got me. I was probably about 3-4 when that happened. When I was about 7 I started swimming lessons, prior to that I always freaked out about getting water over my nose. Maybe I just panicked because I remembered how they reacted when I was in the pool. Anyways. By 12 years old I was a certified lifeguard. :) LOVED swimming and still love it.

Advertisement Placeholder
I took swimming lessons when I was 9 years old in 1999. My grandmother signed my younger sister and I up, I remember I was afraid to dive off the lowest diving board but I eventually did it. I'm not sure why I took me a bit to learn how to swim though, some people learn when they're much younger. I love swimming but it's been a while since I've been swimming.

I have no idea but I suppose I started water habituation at the early age it is generally allowed to. People start as early as 6 or 7 months but I think I started around 3 years old. Should really ask my parents.

But, I loved being in the water and for 3 or 4 years I was in a swim team and swam a lot of competitions. Wasn't the best swimmer but I'm definitely a good swimmer. Haven't swam in years though...

Swimming is one thing that I have failed at woefully. I don't do well in the water and it's one of reason why I don't like travelling by sea. The fear of getting drowned prevents me from learning how to swim. I will keep trying to I learn how to do so.
I had once almost drowned in a river! Since then I'm scared of water (in river/sea)! Swimming pools are fine for me! I know I won't die there 😂

You learn how to swim by learning how to swim. J/K

Do you wanna learn the strokes properly or do you just wanna be able to float on the water? If you wanna learn strokes I recommend swimminy lessons. I had lessons as a kid

I think I was 6 or 7? I honestly can’t remember not being able to swim. Basically my parents used to take me swimming from about 6 months old so I’d get used to the water. Something we’re now starting to do with our little one :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds