Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How could I get rich?

sharonpedrosa

Recognized member
Credits
If you want to get rich, here are seven “poverty habits” that handcuff people to a life of low income:

Plan and set goals. Rich people are goal-setters. ...

Don't overspend. ...

Create multiple streams of incomes. ...

Read and educate yourself. ...

Avoid toxic relationships. ...

Don't engage in negative self-talk. ...

Live a healthy lifestyle.

Advertisement Placeholder
To be frank, I got a laugh from the title of this thread. Of course, you have the liberty to ask on how you would get rich but it is not as easy as asking. You have to work for it. What the rich people would say is always hard work and focus. The dedication is there but if you do not work hard then you have to rely on luck to get rich.

A very great and lasting way to get rich is to create value - ensure that you have what's in demand by people and you'll see wealth automatically flowing towards you. In simple terms, solve problems around you.

I think many rich people don't rely on just one source of income ,but multiple source ,it's very important you diversify your investment and this could as well make you the proper gains you wañt to make

The issue of overspending is one habit alt alot of persons today are seriously struggling with right now. Most people overspend out of peer pressure, they want to feel like they belong.

If you want to become rich, either start your own business or invest in something that is very profitable. Starting a business and investing in shares, both are risky but there are numerous ways to minimize the risk.

Getting rich in life is easy but difficult excluding money rituals. Agriculture and business are two fundamental ways of getting rich. In agriculture we various things that can make you a rich person, it's either animal or crop. In business you can start a trade from small or large with depends on how your capital. We have living, sustaining ourselves as humans with this ways of life since the creations of the heaven and the earth.

If you want to get rich, here are seven “poverty habits” that handcuff people to a life of low income:

Don't overspend. ...

Getting rich doesn't happen immediately. There are certain things you must check if you want to be rich. You should invest more in lucrative businesses, adjust your spendings, have a positive outlook, and keep learning.

Don't overspend. ...

people do not get rich overnight. So, take your time and learn through the whole process.
Build your business to expansion and then diversify. Take up good investments, and build strong teams.

It's quite hilarious mate, what I think is the best move towards financial freedom and stability is taking to work on yourself investing in self development you can be well equipped to make good investment choices.

I agree that avoiding toxic people can help us get through our goals. A guru once told me that a positive mindset could help us become rich and successful!

@castlelione,that is true am life experience of this you need to avoid people that dosnt matters to you if you want to get rich some freinds draw you backward and reterdaite your destiny of reaching your desire destination or becoming rich in time.

I feel that anything that could draw you backward be sure to cut off with it that is how am operatng now and I have seen some positive result in my financial ways.

@castlelione,that is true am life experience of this you need to avoid people that dosnt matters to you if you want to get rich some freinds draw you backward and reterdaite your destiny of reaching your desire destination or becoming rich in time.

I feel that anything that could draw you backward be sure to cut off with it that is how am operatng now and I have seen some positive result in my financial ways.

Becoming rich is not that easy. If it were that easy, then many people would have become rich. The fact is that hard work and saving enough money for your future is the key to become successful.

I think for you to become rich you have to invest in so different ways so you can make more profit in the investment, and you should learn on how spend on necessary money and also to work hard.

You will need to put a lot of work into that and you probably won't be rich, but if you really want to, I'm sure. Someday you will get there.

to become rich, you should take the risk in a business that you want to work on. In the beginning, you'll invest a lot of money to start and by the time the results start appearing.

Experience, intelligence, and good planning are key roles to be successful in this way.

These are good tips overall, but there is no straight road to becoming rich. You also need to have either a strong edge, creating something that is unique and valued in today's markets, or the privilege to come across opportunities that take you closer to your desired goals.

There is no way which you can get rich if you dont have good knowledge to plan and operate very well.

I think becoming rich need your knowledge and skills and good idea of planing.

You also need to invest your money wisely to reach your goals.

Don't overspend. ...

All these things is possible for everyone to achieve. All that is needed is just discipline to follow up your plans accordingly. There will always be a lot of distraction but focusing on your goal and ambition is the best way to achieve all this.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds