Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can we increase traffic on YouTube?

Farhan Aslam

Loyal member
Credits
I have been using the YouTube channel for a long time but very few people watch my videos. I need more traffic to increase watch time. How can I make this possible? I want the opinion of all of you

Advertisement Placeholder
You can share your videos links on different social media platforms like Fb and Instagram. Join Fb Groups that has the audience who might be interested in your content, share every video link in that group. Share your videos link on Pinterest. Whatever your content is, Pinterest will give you a big number of traffic. I got so many subscriber from Pinterest. You can also make a 1 min intro video of your channel and share it on Tik Tok. It will also provide you traffic for sure. Hope this will be helpful.

Your title is clearly important for intriguing viewers, but it can also improve your search results and should definitively drive more traffic to your channel.

The very first term should be relevant, such as a keyword and you should follow that with what is featured in the video, building a keyword phrase. While your title should be clear and concise, the video description is where you can go a little more in depth.

The description can include a keyword phrase, your URL, and a mini-post that briefly describes the content of your video.

Well you can increase traffic to your youtube channel by making use of Facebook targeted ads, posting your links on very large Facebook pages post.
Bizdustry here also offers advertisement for links too, you can advertise your links at an affordable price on this platform.

Consider improving internal and external ranking. Internal ranking means when someone searches for videos on youtube your video appears on the top. External ranking means when someone is searching for the topic on google, your video appears on the top.

1. Use Descriptive and Keyword Rich Titles.
  2. Have Quality and Keyword Rich Descriptions.
  3. Use Tags.
  4. Optimize Your Thumbnail Image.
  5. Create Transcripts of Your Videos.
  6. Provide Content that Educates or Entertains or Both.
  7. Piggyback off of Viral Trends.
  8. Use Guest YouTubers.

I have been using the YouTube channel for a long time but very few people watch my videos. I need more traffic to increase watch time. How can I make this possible? I want the opinion of all of you
If your vedios are very good then you have to share it with limited people then the limited people you has watched your vedios make more people to watch your vedios because they recommend their friends,relatives to watch it

The best way to increase your traffic is to advertise your channel. This can be done on forums such as this one or you can even do it through the use of ptc ads where you put in the link to your video. Forums such as this one are better though as you can offer rewards to users for subscribing and even for sharing your content as well. This will definitely generate traffic.

Besides the usage of external ressources to bring traffic, you can use keywords, tags and thumbnails to attract users and get a decent rank place in the searching list, thumbnails help mostly in the videos

Your content should be good and standard then upload it to your channel and share it on various social media websites.If there is any video, send the link to Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp and ask people to subscribe.When content is standard, people will be drawn to it

To improve youtube traffic, number one you need to produce a good video , you need to have a good title, if your title is not align with your video content is bad, your tags is very important also.. Thumbnail also help a lot, do marketing of your content on other social media et...

The easiest way to bring traffic to YouTube is to add a large group of your friends to it on Facebook and WhatsApp and then add a friend to a friend of friends. But it can come a lot and the other way is that the videos you upload are very good, their contact is very good, more people will come to your youtube channel.

1st of all you should promote your channel in several groups in WhatsApp, Facebook etc by sending links of different videos and also link of page as well . This will help you bit. But your Contents or Title plus Name of Channel should be attractive and there should be massage in every YouTube video that would be innovative. So traffic will increase.

I believe the best way for you to increase your traffic, first of all you will have to change the content you always post, you will have to start posting a new type of video. You make research for trending issue to make your video, then you will be able to get new viewers or you can still go into making different type of video all at the same time

Make your own thumbnails for YouTube videos Use custom thumbnails for YouTube. Carefully choose your thumbnail to increase click through rates.

Get A Lot of Backlinks to Your Video To make your video appear first on YouTube, external SEO is not only a great way to boost rankings for pages on your website, but it also plays a significant role in rankings of YouTube videos.

When you have a lot of high authority websites directing links to your YouTube video, they will rank higher for their keywords, which will also boost visits to your site.

You can increase traffic on YouTube channel if you follow some good points or ideas. First one your Title must be descriptive and rich in keywords. Second one create transcripts of your videos. Use tags and optimise your thumbnails.

1. Use Descriptive and Keyword Rich Titles.
  2. Have Quality and Keyword Rich Descriptions.
  3. Use Tags.
  4. Optimize Your Thumbnail Image.
  5. Create Transcripts of Your Videos.
  6. Provide Content that Educates or Entertains or Both.
  7. Piggyback off of Viral Trends.
  8. Use Guest YouTubers.

You can increase youtube traffic by using Descriptive and Keyword Rich Titles, Have Quality and Keyword Rich Descriptions, Optimize Your Thumbnail Image, Create Transcripts of Your Videos, Provide Content that Educates or Entertains or Both.

You need to be sharing some good quality videos and also share videos that people are interested to watch. YouTube is a very big platform that can make you millions of you have big traffic. You need to share your links on social media link Facebook and Twitter, this is a way of Increasing your traffic

You can increase traffic on YouTube by paying for YouTube ads for your channel. You can also go to Facebook groups with your YouTube channel links at appropriate groups

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds