Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can we increase traffic on YouTube?

I have been using the YouTube channel for a long time but very few people watch my videos. I need more traffic to increase watch time. How can I make this possible? I want the opinion of all of you
Depends on how many traffic you want on your YouTube channel,so that will determine how much you are going to pay as well. Basically there are so many site out there you could use and pay them some token to get you traffic and before you know it your channel will be flooded.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I think there are ways for you to improve your viewership, create better contents, use keywords in your titles and market and brand yourself better.

You can increase traffic on YouTube but posting relevant videos that are problem solving, upload comedy skits and satirical modules and promote giveaways.

You can build internal traffic as well as external traffic. In order to build external traffic you need to share your videos on social media or get your videos ranked high on search engines.

Creating and monetizing a YouTube channel can be very lucrative if done properly. One needs quality video contents to attract more viewers that can be converted to traffic that will bring the earnings. That is my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds