Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can I start a computer business center

Advertisement Placeholder
Not in a rural area please, you won't make any much money. For the requirements, you need a desktop, printer, photocopying machine and a generator. At least for the start.

A computer business centre is a good business but at the same time you have put your locality into consideration,. A developed area would be better

What are the requirements to start up a computer Business center and is it good to start one in a rural environment
You need capital, and you need to start it up in a developed place. In order to work steadily, and mame profit faster. Starting it in rural place won't get you the money you're looking for, because its under developed. Much clients can't come from there, start it up in more advanced place.

You need windows laptops or desktop, a large display room, cool discount and fliers, a good i.t employer and good price on all system you are selling

What are the requirements to start up a computer Business center and is it good to start one in a rural environment
Computer business center is still a profitable venture, but that depends on the environment. You only need a shop in good locatoon , including laptops, printer, generator.

acquire all necessary computer skills, training and certification.
if you don’t have any computer skill yet, don’t worry. with computer schools cluttered everywhere in every street, you’ll get the skills you require

Computer business centre requires much cash and you need to always be on ground, should in case you need to get some accessories replaced while in use.

I don't know of your place but I personally won't start a computer business centre in this place where I live. You will require computers electricity and a place.

You need to buy the necessary equipment like photocopying machine , desktop computers and other appliances .

I will suggest ,first check the demand in your area and then start. If people can pay fee then it's good job

I don't support starting in a rural area because in some rural areas there are low electricity supplies and other basic amenities

I don't support starting in a rural area because in some rural areas there are low electricity supplies and other basic amenities
Yes you are right, but if all people think like this then how rural areas ll get success?where the people of those areas ll get knowledge about computer? How they become a part of modern life? One from us have to manage all to bring change.I know it's difficult but not possible

Starting up a computer center will only thrive in an urban area, especially where students are congested. It requires high capital though

Yes you are right, but if all people think like this then how rural areas ll get success?where the people of those areas ll get knowledge about computer? How they become a part of modern life? One from us have to manage all to bring change.I know it's difficult but not possible
Yeah thats true but its the fact , and its not all rural areas just some rural areas that lacks that basic amenities ,so its best to consider the location before doing anything

Well the requirments to start up a business center is a little bit expensive, one should budget at least 150k. You'll need at least two desktop computers, a printer, a photocopier, a spiral binding machine, a typewriter and also generator.

In present time - No.
Before Covid it was a good business as even exams were moving online and computer centers were on demand.
For now, wait.

In present time - No.
Before Covid it was a good business as even exams were moving online and computer centers were on demand.
For now, wait.
Yes, he should wait until the COVID 19 problem ends. Because if he ll start business in this period ,he will get loss.

Since you’re starting it up in a rural area you don’t need much capital. Rent a place, buy computers, photocopy machine, and printers. You can start with that

Since you’re starting it up in a rural area you don’t need much capital. Rent a place, buy computers, photocopy machine, and printers. You can start with that
Who will go there? Place and devices are not enough, right now market is not even in Cities.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds