Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How can i put more traffic on my website

Advertisement Placeholder
Get high quality content on your site so others are drawn to the site. Also advertise in signature lines and do backposting if you can.

There are two important points for getting traffic to your website. First, it is content creation. You have something to drive people to, so create content first and make sure it is interesting and quality content. Then, you will have to promote the content. These two points are keys to traffic with content that please users and rank well on search engine. Content that you are proud to share to your networks and that your networks will love to share with their networks!

When I had my ForuMotion forum I promoted on their forum and ForumPromotion. My traffic really skyrocketed because of all the different option ForuMotion had on increasing traffic and promotion on both forums really helped. There are some websites though specifically made on increasing your traffic .

inсrеаsе thе trаffiсоn yоur wеbsitе, in thе bеginning yоu shоuld think why it саn bе nесеssаry fоr yоu. Sоmе оwnеrs nееds thе trаffiс tо sprеаd оf оpiniоns, sоmе оf thеm nееds it in finding nеw сustоmеrs.

If yоu аlrеаdy hаvе а wеbsitе it is gооd tо tаkе а lооk аt yоur сurrеnt асtivitiеs. Sее whаt mаkеs аny mоvеmеnt оn yоur pаgе.

Try tо writе оut а lоt оf kеy phrаsеs in thе sеаrсh еnginе аnd sее whеrе yоu аrе nоw. Gооglе Аnаlitiсs will bе hеlpful - is frее аnd simplе оbsеrvаtiоn tооl. Pаy аttеntiоn tо:

Оrgаniс Sеаrсh- shоws thе mоvеmеnt оn thе wеbsitе, соming frоm thе оrgаniс rеsults - frоm thе sеаrсh еnginе Gооglе. It's frее mоvеmеnt.

Dirесt- Dirесt еntry intо thе pаgе аftеr еntеring thе еxасt аddrеss оf yоur wеbsitе.

Rеfеrrаl- Input frоm оthеr sitеs suсh аs blоgs, fоrums , whiсh hаvе а link tо yоur sitе. If thе links аrе strоngеr, thеn hаvе mоrе influеnсе оn thеir pоsitiоn in Gооglе.

Sосiаl- input frоm sосiаl nеtwоrking sitеs likе: Fасеbооk, Gооglе+, Twittеr, YоuTubе еtс.

In аdditiоn tо thе аnаlysis оf pоsitiоning , а соuplе gооd аnаlysis саn bе SWОT аnаlysis оf аll асtivitiеs оn yоur wеbsitе. Try tо writе yоursеlf yоur strеngths аnd wеаknеssеs, аnd thеn pаy аttеntiоn tо whаt yоu саn still imprоvе.

Buying targeted ads from similar sites is a good way. It gets you the people you want and if you negotiate with the site owner, it's cheaper than going through a broker.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds