Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can I monetize my Facebook Group?

taseenalam2

Credits
Hello I am Taseen Alam. I have an facebook page where I share make money tips with the members. My group has 2,000 members. But how can I make money with my facebook Page

Advertisement Placeholder
create a website for the same of current niche, you'll be able to monetize it using ads and free to share referrals there, as facebook blocks links most of the times

Creating a portfolio website and picking up a selected niche to treat, then having a large facebook fanbase. And engaging lots of your audience on contents that is amazing will enable them hang on, then sharing link of original contents from your portfolio website will enable you to monetize it.

Creating a portfolio website and picking up a selected niche to treat, then having a large facebook fanbase. And engaging lots of your audience on contents that is amazing will enable them hang on, then sharing link of original contents from your portfolio website will enable you to monetize it.
Thanks for dropping this it would actually be of great help to me and everyone who would love to go for it . But I actually thinks you get your gain once your content can pull traffic .

I think you have really put in work to ensure that you have come this far. You can monetize this group by selling classic premium contents or subscription.

Having a monetizable Facebook group is one of the best ways in which you can make money online. You can monetize your groups by selling digital products or promoting CPA offers.

Your group needs to have a lot of members, your group needs to share useful and interesting content. If you pass this, you can approach businesses for promotion contracts

Hello I am Taseen Alam. I have an facebook page where I share make money tips with the members. My group has 2,000 members. But how can I make money with my facebook Page
I don't think you can make money from Facebook if you don't have larger base but assuming you have a website and you link this website with your fb, the about of traffic going into your fb might fetch you money...

You can start by restricting the group and asking people to pay for posting their businesses. If you have more than 5,000 members in the future, you can run it as a brand and start selling merchs.

I have also been looking for a way to monetize my facebook page in order to start making money but i realised you can only make money on facebook By selling digital products and promoting peoples business for them.

The best way to monitize ba Facebook group is to do Buying and selling on the social media platform. With this it will help you have more sales with your products

Your links can be shared in group posts or comments. Write a brief tale to explain what the project is about and include a call to action to encourage others to check it out. If members of your group enjoy what you post, they may share it with other groups or on their own timeline. You may use this method to generate traffic to your blog or website, or to acquire views for your videos in order to earn money.

Sign up for an affiliate product related to that your niche and promote feverishly. You already have a market in front of you, milk them first.
Another thing to do is to sell advertisement spaces. Tell people who're related to that niche of your members and monetize their advertising

I think there should be ways that can happen, monetize your Facebook group page, I guess you should just make some research here and there, make good content and do ads.

Talking about monetizing your facebook group with 2000 members, I don't think it will be possible because 2000 is too small. If your members is more than 100,000 then you can start to talk about monetizing your facebook group. Because the is no one that will pay you to sponsored there post.

Do you have 100,000 members on your group, who create a lot of content and engage on a lot of content? If your answer is yes, consider approaching businesses for advertising on your group

By engaging them in activities that involves money and money related. I'm sure you can monetize them by the time you begin to bring activities that are targeted at the money making

I think the best way to monetize your Facebook group is by creating website where you can get active member in your Facebook account, so to start making money.

Such a great page, if you have any products which you sell, you can advertise via sponsored ads on Facebook, you later find an increase in patronage, do make sure delivery is quick as well.

one of the best ways in which you can use to monetize your Facebook group is to sell products or services to the members of your group.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds