Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can I monetize my Facebook Group?

The best way to monitize your Facebook page is to find something to see on the page. With this it will be very easy to make money with the traffic coming to your page every day

Advertisement Placeholder
From this instance there are quite a number of ways one could go about monetizing it, there is the idea of running a website and with the traffic profits can be made from if

This is really a huge amount of members you have in that group and this can make you so much money just as discussed above. You have taken the right decision to monetize the group because it just too large to remain idle. I wish you all the best.

2000 members is a good one for a start, some of your members may have products which they sell, you can have discussions with them so as to enable you help them advertise their products for a fee while you also work on gaining more members.

Recently, facebook as announced that you can monetize your facebook group as well. Just like page monetization from facebook, now group monetization is also available.

I think the best way to monetize your facebook is to create awareness in some site where the information could easily get to the people

There are several ways of monetizing your site,to me the most preferable is given out cash to any one who click through that site.

With the 2000 fans/followers you have, try to switch it up a bit and create events and do giveaways. Market products through your page. Keep the page updated with memes (an option) or news, videos and other content. Make people want to interact with your page. The more interaction, the more people will see your posts as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds