Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can I improve My Google AdSense clickthrough rate?

I have never used adsense therefore, I may no be able to come up with a helpful solution, however, I believe you should focus on one important thing: publish high quality keyword rich content that will help to display relevant ads.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can improve your Google account click-through-rate by posting highly quality contents on your website that will attract more traffic to your website thereby also increasing your revenue.

The more the traffic you get to your website the more the click through rates you will get. And to get more traffic, you need to up your game on the quality of your contents on your website

Click-through rate is the percentage of visitors on your site clicking on ads. If you have a 2 percent click-through rate, it means for every 100 visitors, there will be two ad clicks. In order to improve click-through rate you will have to work on your traffic, you need to focus on being organic traffic. You also need to improve on-page SEO so that relevant ads are displayed and the visitors might be interested in the ads.

9 ways to improve Google Ads CTR (click through rate)
  1. Improve your Quality Score. ...
  2. Use the best ad extensions. ...
  3. Utilise smart bidding strategies. ...
  4. Test different ad types. ...
  5. Write compelling ad copy. ...
  6. Create tightly themed keyword groups. ...
  7. Split test advert copy. ...
  8. Highlight pricing in ad copy.

Click-through rate is the percentage of visitors on your site clicking on ads. If you have a 2 percent click-through rate, it means for every 100 visitors, there will be two ad clicks. In order to improve click-through rate you will have to work on your traffic, you need to focus on being organic traffic. You also need to improve on-page SEO so that relevant ads are displayed and the visitors might be interested in the ads.

On google adsence one of the ways that you can improve you click through rate is by improving on your key word especially on page seo,you should concentrate on building audience as well by putting out great content that are relevant.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds