Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Can I Find All the Keywords That My Competitors Rank For

Ziki

Legendary member
Credits
Well I have competitors that get more search traffic than my website, so How Do I beat them, How can I spy on their methods

Advertisement Placeholder
You don't need to look for keywords of other blog, because your article is different from there article. When you create your article. From the first paragraph , look for suitable keywords to use for your blog

Most at times, when you read the article of your competitors, you will see the major keywords in their article but if you don't want to stress yourself out with that, you can use a chrome plugin called "keyword Everywhere" once you open your competitor site, the software will display the keywords of that page, it works very well too with YouTube.

You don't need to spy on some one else blog to ,you just have to have a better article give the people what the want and make your bolg known to people . preview you content dose it what Reading ; is it fun, captivating or related to what must people are going through that when they read your article they would pick from it and adapt it in their ways of living.

Well you have to be original in your content because you you and your competitors content are not the same and they can never be the same so you can't copy their keywords in your SEO. Your SEO algorithm should be based on the content you normally post on your website not the content that your competitor do Post.

First thing you need to do is locate the least used Keywords in your Niche.

For that you can utilize numerous instruments like Google Keyword Planner My most loved is Ubersuggest.

Locate the most minimal serious Keywords make a XL sheet of serious keywords.

At the point when you done put all keywords individually to Google and see the best 5 outcomes these are your rivals. Make another sheet for it.

BuzzSumo. We've talked about BuzzSumo numerous times in the past, and that's because it's awesome. SEM Rush. SpyFu. AdWords' Auction Insights. Crowdsourcing keyword Research. Tag Clouds. WordStream's Free keyboard Tool

Well I have competitors that get more search traffic than my website, so How Do I beat them, How can I spy on their methods
Ahref is the best tool you can use to spy on your competitors in order to know the key words they are asking for on Google and how to beat them on those keywords. And you can even see where they're getting their backlinks from. Ahref is a Swiss army when it comes to keyboard research and search engine optimisation generally.

for this purpose to find ranking keywords for your site or a competitors site using Keyword Explorer, follow these steps:
Type in your website URL into Keyword Explorer.
Select the country where you audience is based.
Click the Analyze button.
You'll see Top Ranking Keywords.
Click Ranking Keywords on the left panel to view more keywords.

If one want to achieve that, you head to GoogleAds.com, then click on tools after that click keyword planner then on the search box you input the keyword of your choice for you to get suggested keyword that best fit for you and seeing the most searched on. Keyword planner on GoogleAds.com will guide you through.

I am using tubebuddy.com it is the extension you can Search keywords as well as tags for your video or content through this they will tell you all the keywords and tags which your computational have in their videos.

When you use seo tool like semrush, you can easily do a competitor analysis. Semrush tells you where your website ranks in terms of the primary and secondary keywords.

Most at times, when you read the article of your competitors, you will see the major keywords in their article but if you don't want to stress yourself out with that, you can use a chrome plugin called "keyword Everywhere" once you open your competitor site, the software will display the keywords of that page, it works very well too with YouTube.
Wow this is very interesting, technology has really advanced making life easy, I'll try this and see how it goes. I'm really having challenges with SEO for my WordPress site

I guess you should be more smarter than them,by doing some good research on how to be the best in what you are doing or what you like to do I mean. So is left to you to Google search the right answer I guess.

make a short list of your competitor website and check it on semrush. You will see the keywords used and the rank of each webpages for the given keywords

There was a particular platform someone showed before where they can monitor that of their competitors but I can remember it right now. You can search for such on YouTube videos

I have never seen such software or tool to use and spy the total traffic sent to my competitors website. But those things doesn't really matter, all we should care is promoting our own site that's all.

you can't actually know what keywords your competitors are using in their websites because they are included in the source code of the website

That's a health competition. Well you can not over emphasize Keywords when it comes to increasing traffic in your website out e-commerce. So using SEO is good to enable a good trafficable keywords.

I must commend that you have a very good eye for marketing, if I am not mistaken, there is a chrome extension tool that allows you to spy on your competition.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds