Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Can I Find All the Keywords That My Competitors Rank For

It's up to you to up your game carry out research make your articles note content rich,shut out competitors from your head and do your own thing and find ways to create more content

Advertisement Placeholder
The best way to get the keywords your competitors are ranking for is to go on Alexa and type in the domain of your competitors. Alexa will give you all the analysis about that

Well I have competitors that get more search traffic than my website, so How Do I beat them, How can I spy on their methods
I don't think you need to search for their keywords for your competitors blog because your works and articles are different from their articles, so its better just to keep working hard on your work.

The best way to do this is just to do keyword research and see the most checked and used keywords on your competitors website with this method you will be able to know there ranking keywords

Getting keywords for a particular topic is no longer a Herculeous work anymore, unlike years back when one needed to surf the net for hours before getting keywords for a given topic. Currently, we have "keyword everyone" a chrome supported feature to help you out.

There are many free online tools you can use to that effect but if you actually want to completely spy on your competitors, you might want to consider paying for the full access. Examples are Semrush, Spyonweb

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds