Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How badly does human asset exposure will affect the business?

There is an employee of a company that's their absence will have a great effect on the company's performance. Is it except of people who hold the position area and are working diligently.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think this is where the government agencies sadled with the responsibility to ensure that valuable business asset of investors do not go down the drain,as there are always mitigating measurese to cushion any effects in any business.

I am confused with the title of this thread. My thought at first was the exposure of human asset means a body part like a staff with a sexy body or something like that. Anyway, if this is about the health of the employees then that is taken care of by the health card. That is the standard in big companies here.

Human resource is exceptionally indispensable and Paramount in running up a business. In the event that the human running a business doesn't have the basic beliefs on how the business functions the individual in question may be in danger of losing the Business capital. So a forthcoming business person you need to obtain preparing prior to setting up a business

Human resources is very important to any business because it's a determining factor whether the business will continue or not .

Humans are also assets or resources to the business, which many business owners are not even aware of. They usually feel their capital is their only asset.

If a human asset wants to become a problem to a business, it can become a very serious issue indeed. This is because they can easily compromise your business if they are very letall in their destructive agenda

I am sorry that I do not clearly understand the term human asset exposure. Maybe if you mean the manpower resources then I will agree that a company should provide some benefits particularly the health benefits like medical and death benefits. When the employee has peace of mind then he can do his job properly.
Well I think that what I mean by human access exposure is the risk that human beings take in the process of operating their businesses like operating machines that are dangerous or risky to human beings that technology will improve that most of the production processes involved anymore but we'll be doing all these jobs so therefore removing any form of risk that human beings are exposed to in the process of manufacturing or production.

If a human asset wants to become a problem to a business, it can become a very serious issue indeed. This is because they can easily compromise your business if they are very letall in their destructive agenda
Simply because human resources play a very important role, with humans the business would not stand, you need humans to succeed in every business venture.

It could affect the company both positively and negatively , I think if the employee are promoting the company very well with right attitude to work it would be more beneficial

Like you have said, human resources matters Alot to a business growth and also determine how far the business will go. The owner health is also valuable to the business growth, if the business is a one man business. But if it's a partnership business, when one person is down the others will continue the business.
Some assets are very vital and crucial in the overall well being of the organisation.whether it is tangible resources or intangible like your health,and your creative inputs,they are resources that should be taken very seriouslly.

Human asset is a vital part of any organization or enterprise. It is always good that even while setting up a business plan, a plan 'B' should always be put in place to avoid haphazard occurrences.

All those things you mentioned in your post can be categorised under unforeseen circumstances that does not mean that you are not going to make use of human resources in your business. Human resources is one of the greatest assets of a company or a country.

Business risk is an umbrella term for the factors and events that can impact a company's operational performance and income. Business risks can hinder a company's ability to provide its investors and stakeholders with expecte

Human resources is one of the most complicated part in building a business. Human resources can orchestrate the downfall of a successful business if care is not taken. So it is good to put a system in place to checkmate human resources if they want to go astray.

That is the function of the government, a good and responsible government of the people show put in place all rules and regulations to govern human assets and exposure, so to me I don't think we human being can actually protect the assets you are talking about,the only way to protect it is for the government to put everything in place.

Back then when we were taught about factors of production, we were made to know that man is the controller of them all and that makes humans the most important clog in the wheel of any business.

The aspect of human resources in respect to work place is very important,because these are the things that if not well tackled properlly would go a long way to affect the productivity of the employees and that woud not be a plus for the organisation.

There is an employee of a company that's their absence will have a great effect on the company's performance. Is it except of people who hold the position area and are working diligently.
You are right on that aspect , there was a time when I was working as a manager in a bakery , our best baker went ro write a exam for few weeks and his absence greatly affected our business negatively.

Human resource is one of the valuable asset a business has. The risk that goes with human asset includes the employee's health and well being, committing fraudulent activities or a unhealthy workplace environment and so on.
All human resources are crucial to a corporation or company's ability to function. Exposure of human assets caused by a company can be detrimental, so it’s important to take care of the
wellbeing of the staff members in order for business to run smoothly and successfully.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds