Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How badly does human asset exposure will affect the business?

Human assets are very important in every business as they are the driving force of the business. Without a good human assets the business will not perform as expected. It is very paramount to take care of human assets in our work establishment. We must make sure that their welfare and well-being are well taken care of.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am sorry that I do not clearly understand the term human asset exposure. Maybe if you mean the manpower resources then I will agree that a company should provide some benefits particularly the health benefits like medical and death benefits. When the employee has peace of mind then he can do his job properly.

Well, can we consider employees assets??. I agree that some employees are assets, it will be hard to replace some. however, most are replaceable.

Human input is the best, when compared to robots, techs. Humans created those machines to facilitate work and make it easier. We have sense of reasoning, and solving technical issues but robots can't solve technical issues on their own. Unless we instill it on them for them to carry such out.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning how homan asset exposure can affect the business, of a truth human asset exposure can affect the business in a very bad and adverse way if not very careful indeed

It should be known that humans are the most important resource in any organisation because they are the ones that get things done so companies should look for bringing out the best in them.

Your human assets on your business must be very professional all of the time that they are on duty for you. They must learn to separate their personal life's from their official business life

That is the function of the government, a good and responsible government of the people show put in place all rules and regulations to govern human assets and exposure, so to me I don't think we human being can actually protect the assets you are talking about,the only way to protect it is for the government to put everything in place.
You have explained it all through your comment, its the job of the government to list all the rules and regulations concerning human assets and exposure , son it will be simple if the government can do just that.

You have explained it all through your comment, its the job of the government to list all the rules and regulations concerning human assets and exposure , son it will be simple if the government can do just that.
yes because a situation in which the government of the people doesn't care about this thing then obviously the citizen of that country can actually do what they feel like doing with most of these assets, it is the responsibility of the government to Put strick law into it to prevent abuse.

Human resource is one of the valuable asset a business has. The risk that goes with human asset includes the employee's health and well being, committing fraudulent activities or a unhealthy workplace environment and so on.
I think this is what all employees should take note first and put all into places before starting up a business, because if the workers are giving nice treat they will also like to deliver a very good job for the company as well.

Like you have said, human resources matters Alot to a business growth and also determine how far the business will go. The owner health is also valuable to the business growth, if the business is a one man business. But if it's a partnership business, when one person is down the others will continue the business.
This is one of the few advantages of a business that involves more than one person, you get to stand in for the other person whenever they won't be able to.

Human asset exposure affects the business in such a way that when you expose your assets,you are prone to fraudulence and your properties are at stake.

I think this is what all employees should take note first and put all into places before starting up a business, because if the workers are giving nice treat they will also like to deliver a very good job for the company as well.
It's like how you treat your employee will come back at you, one way or another. It's so much better to treat them rightly as it would also reflect on the company. Never been a fan of those who uses any kinds of abuse to their employee. I mean what good does that do to them?

Of such risks that you have listed that goes along with the human assets in the business, the worst of them would be the fraudulent behavior. This can completely damage the business entirely.

In a business human asset remain the must valuable asset to the company as without them the business can not run on it own, so for that reason they must be well taken care of. There should be rules and regulations to protect human asset and government must ensure they follow such rules.

Off course no one can deny the valuable contribution which human beings make to the company. This things are the demerits of business and are always bound to happen there

It's no debate nor surprise that effective humans resources in a business has an important role to pay to ensure the continual success of the said business on the long run

Workforce is a biggest asset a company has. If the workers are happy with management, they will work efficiently and help the company to generate more revenue. The management has to introduce cash benefits, promotion, and other incentives to make their employee happy.

Human asset is very important for the smooth running of a business. If human asset is available at the right time in Business, it can plunder the development of the business and won't make it to move forward

Everything in the world has rules and most of these are created by the government to make sure that we are all protected and everything are also protected, in this case there is nothing we have to worry about.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds