Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How addicted are you to earning money online?

Well I just started earning online and it has been a great experience . Not yet addicted to it but I see a future with it

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I'm so so new here not even spent three hours..so I won't say I am or can be addicted only if I can make more money than expected here then my addiction will be much more than drug addicts

I am now seriously addicted to the online earning when I discovered that online earning is real and some are legit especially bizindustry but the discourage started yesterday when I read shocking news about reduction in point here. I started online earning not quite long.

Bizdustry is paying 20 Biznotes per post right now. Bizdustry is still one of the best paid to post sites, which I like. I hope that Bizdustry will pay more in the future and even increase the pay rates in the future. I am quite hopeful that they will introduce more earning opportunities in here apart from paid to post. Long Live Bizdustry!

I am earning money online for a very long time. I started earning in 2007 but I am not doing it for my livelihood. I will never become addicted to online earning but if I ever did, I will stop working online. I do it for the sake of joy, I derive from online earning, and I will keep doing the same.

Earning money online is a good one, most persons now prefer working and earning online. I'm not overly addicted to earning online, because with the addiction in place, one might not be able to think out ways of knowing if such online business is legit or scam.

How addicted are you to earning money online? Is this your primary source of income, and at what age did you start?
Earning online is something I pick interest in during the covid-19 outbreak because we were at home and I needed money so the only way out is to look for online work.

I am extremely addicted as I have a schedule for all my online activities expecially the once that pays,I don't stay a day without doing my task.

I have been working online for a little more than a year now and I am absolutely loving the idea because I can make money while I also learn a lot of things.

I just got to know about online earnings especially this site and it's becoming part of me because I feel it can help in some financial aspect since I have seen and heard people withdraw from this site. Its just that I have to be serious with it to make money online
I have always known that it is possible for you to be anyone online because I know a lot of people that claims to be working and earning money online but I have never been able to be successful at working in any of this website to be earning online but since I discovered this platform it has been so surreal to me that I am now earning money online.

Bizdustry is paying 20 Biznotes per post right now. Bizdustry is still one of the best paid to post sites, which I like. I hope that Bizdustry will pay more in the future and even increase the pay rates in the future. I am quite hopeful that they will introduce more earning opportunities in here apart from paid to post. Long Live Bizdustry!
Yeah I like to see new earning features such as earning biznotes for the likes on the post made by users , or the raffles and giveaway stuffs can be implemented when the forum reaches more registered users.

I am quite sure that there are many people who are earning more than me and they are not putting much effort. However, just like me they were putting efforts during the initial stages just like I am putting efforts. I am kind of addicted to online forums and this is the BEST way to make money and I hope that I will be successful just like other people who are making more than me. Inshallah. :)

Not so addicted , I just love the what I do , I’m addicted to what I do and that in turns being the kind of money I desire to have , and I’m so excited about that

I really addictive to online work right now, I spent almost practically the whole day on online and everyday especially Bizdustry because I have to meet up to target

I just started working online early this year and it's not my primary source of income because the money I make here is far from what I make from my offline businesses. I am not really addicted to online work because the payout is very low. If I come across sites that pays handsomely, I will be glad to make money from there.

I guess, I can say that I am addicted to online earning. I have started my journey couple of years ago, and even if I haven't discovered yet the goldmine, I like to be active online. It is like a hobby to me, I love working online. My dream was to be able to work full time online, but that is not possible for the moment.

I really addictive to online work right now, I spent almost practically the whole day on online and everyday especially Bizdustry because I have to meet up to target
What is your target here on bizdustry? And what other site do you work with. I also have a target here on bizdustry which is to make a dollar per day, though there are times am not able to meet up because of some activities offline.

I am not addicted to make money online naturally but the reason why I really have interest to make money online is to used some of the spare time I have on something that will not be profitable to me, if I have something doing I may not even consider online as a way of making money.

I work overtime, deprive myself of the fun and sleep that I should have. It has become an addiction undoubtedly that all I think of everyday is how to make money online. New thinking will bring new development and will lead to making more. I just hope it is soon

I am actually more addicted to have fun when gambling or earning money rather than money-wise , the money comes automatically though at some instances there can be a loss of money in betting.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds