Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How about history books?

Ragnar

Renowned member
Credits
History books remain one of the ways that you can get to understand the historical figures of a lot of countries and states. Do you read such books or it bores you?

I like reading history books to understand how certain cultures came to be.

Advertisement Placeholder
I enjoyed history classes in high school. I didn't like one class and that was American History in high school because our teacher was a douche. If he wasn't verbally abusing us, he was making us write essays and giving us work sheets and most of the time we couldn't find the answers in the text books.

During my high school days and early college days, I read a lot of history books, I read everything from Egypt to Inca, Indus to Greece. I still have a lot of interest in history but these days I do not read books instead I watch documentaries, I watch a lot of documentaries on the History channel, as well as Curiosity Stream

I enjoyed history classes in high school. I didn't like one class and that was American History in high school because our teacher was a douche. If he wasn't verbally abusing us, he was making us write essays and giving us work sheets and most of the time we couldn't find the answers in the text books.
I think the teacher made a huge mistake by not taking the time needed to teach you all about the American history. It is something that doesn't even make a lot of sense to me.

I think the teacher made a huge mistake by not taking the time needed to teach you all about the American history. It is something that doesn't even make a lot of sense to me.

Everyone in school warned us about his class, even though his class was required for us to pass the semester. He definitely didn't make it fun for us. I forgot most of what we went over. I became more concerned with trying to find the easy way passing his class. The reading material he gave us was so repetitive and boring that I couldn't even stay focused on it. The work sheets he handed out had nothing to do with the text book. In the end, I was failing. I became very desperate. I was also working a part time job on weekends and I paid another student to help me with my assignments, however he bragged to someone about it and the history teacher found out and flunked me for the rest of the semester. There were so many complaints from parents against him, that another teacher took over. My sophomore year, I passed with flying colors. The other teacher was more fun and more positive.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds