Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hot Shower or Cold Shower

Raghu

Credits
I prefer to take cold water or fresh water Shower during summers and Hot water Shower during winters and this makes me feel relaxed in both seasons.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think it will depend on the weather if it is cold I would love to have hot shower or cold shower when the weather is hot. It would really depend on each people's preference since we are unique with each other.

During cold days, I prefer to have a not-so-hot shower and during hot days in my country, people prefer to shower I cold water. I swim in deep see during hot days.

Cold showers always! That is the perfect way to keep things going as expected. I want to have some strong mentality that takes me through the day, and having a cold shower 🚿 every morning sets the tune for me.

I prefer having a warm bath over a cold bath. It's freezing most of time where I'm living. I can't take cold bath expect during summer when it's hot. Plus, a warm bath is soothing for my skin.

Cold showers always! That is the perfect way to keep things going as expected. I want to have some strong mentality that takes me through the day, and having a cold shower 🚿 every morning sets the tune for me.

With the kind of cough I have right now, it is going to be impossible for me to take cold bath for any reason whatsoever because it is going to intensify the cough from make it very difficult to go away.

I have been on drugs for a long time now and it doesn't seems to be doing anything, so I'm cutting off anything that have to do with cold water.

Last edited:
Due to the temperatures in my country, I spend about 6 months taking cold water showers, plus I like them, during those 6 months we range from 23 degrees Celsius to 35 degrees Celsius and they feel very good to mitigate the heat that takes so long to disappear.

Due to the temperatures in my country, I spend about 6 months taking cold water showers, plus I like them, during those 6 months we range from 23 degrees Celsius to 35 degrees Celsius and they feel very good to mitigate the heat that takes so long to disappear.

Whenever you're in a very hot temperate environment, it's going to be inevitable taking cold bath. It's the only way to get the body to regulate temperature on its own very well. The same thing goes for those who stay in freezing regions. My friends in Russia are always bathing hot water because of their climate condition.

Whenever you're in a very hot temperate environment, it's going to be inevitable taking cold bath. It's the only way to get the body to regulate temperature on its own very well. The same thing goes for those who stay in freezing regions. My friends in Russia are always bathing hot water because of their climate condition.
If I lived in a freezing climate, I would also take super hot baths, it's natural, it's true, in my country temperatures touch 40 degrees for many months, it's impossible not to take a cold shower at that time for me, my whole body is soaked with sweat and the feeling is horrible, you have surely experienced this because I believe that the climate of your country must also be hot, It's true?

If I lived in a freezing climate, I would also take super hot baths, it's natural, it's true, in my country temperatures touch 40 degrees for many months, it's impossible not to take a cold shower at that time for me, my whole body is soaked with sweat and the feeling is horrible, you have surely experienced this because I believe that the climate of your country must also be hot, It's true?

The problem with the climate of my country is that it is different in so many places as there are some part of my country that is very cold and there are some parts that are very hot. We never get uniform climate condition ever. There's a state in my country called Jos, it's freezing in that state more than any other place here. I live in the island part of our country in Lagos, so it's cold here a bit.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds