Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

Advertisement Placeholder
My wife and I had a wonderful Christmas. We spent time with family, ate a lot of food, and opened up presents too. We had a great time.

Well... My was a "little" different...

Basically the provider "decides" the holiday day would be a "brilliant idea" to ditch their legacy products and make us legacy products owners be "forced" to "upgrade" to their newer products line. Whenever we exhausted the legacy products.

But wait there more! Their newer products that we would has to upgrade to are worst in CPU and networking resources. Oh and did I mentioned that they also cost more at only some extra RAM and disk? So yea they kinda gave us the "gift" of screwing us over... No compensation like grand fathering the better older specs and not even an advance notice of this.

So I just gave them the axe but I will give them credits for dropping the invoice that I let go a day late because of trying to obtain further information and trying to give them the "second chance" to correct their bull.

I spent Christmas Eve with my girlfriend's family, and then my girlfriend went with me to my grandparents' house on Christmas Day. It was awkward being introduced to all of the different people in her family, and I'm sure it was awkward for her meeting all of the people in my family. She's not much of a people person, and I'm definitely not a people person either. :p

Still, it was a pretty great Christmas. Pretty much all of the gifts that I received consisted of cash or candy. I even received a few gifts from cashiers who surprisingly like me at work. :tearsofjoy:

I hope everyone else had an awesome Christmas.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds