Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hiring Paid Commentators for Your Blog

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Comments are important in a blog. A good comment adds value to the blog post, and it shows your blog’s popularity, therefore, having a lot of good comments on your blog also helps in search engine. However, getting good comments organically is difficult. One easy way is to hire someone to do paid commenting on your blog. Have you done this? Well, I have hired paid commentators frequently and one major benefit is the reduction in the bounce rate.

Advertisement Placeholder
Comments are important in a blog. A good comment adds value to the blog post, and it shows your blog’s popularity, therefore, having a lot of good comments on your blog also helps in search engine. However, getting good comments organically is difficult. One easy way is to hire someone to do paid commenting on your blog. Have you done this? Well, I have hired paid commentators frequently and one major benefit is the reduction in the bounce rate.

Yeah, paid forum posters and blog commentators are highly needed. In fact, my drum lesson site is doing quite well with SEO, considering it's age and backlinks. The culprit is the fact I have so much information coming in daily most of the time.

The only problem I see with paid commenting whether on blog or forum is the content quality. If you are paying pennies, you will get low quality comments. You need to pay better to get better comments and it will cost you a lot of money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds