Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Highest Post Count on a single forum?

Advertisement Placeholder
On a website I've run, I had 2,000 something on ForumHoopla.
On a website I don't run, 5,884,488 posts with 356,502 members.

On a website I've run, I had 2,000 something on ForumHoopla.
On a website I don't run, 5,884,488 posts with 356,502 members.
He's asking your individual post count buddy.

@On topic,
I have 2995 posts on advertise hotspot ( I'm not active there anymore due to personal reasons ).

It is around the 2,200 mark on a Runescape forum. I am going to better that here though. :)

He's asking your individual post count buddy.

@On topic,
I have 2995 posts on advertise hotspot ( I'm not active there anymore due to personal reasons ).
Whoops, alright then:
Almost 6,000 on a Yugioh/General forum. Haven't played the game though in ages.

Over 5,800 on webmastertalkforums.com and I'm a member for almost two years now.

6000+ posts on NextGenGamers, was only open for 2 years; then the owner merged it with GamerBB..

You guys are small time, 16k+ on a general chat board that started off as a Final Fantasy board but then it just went crazy rofl. That was back in 04 to maybe 06-07. Most forums I really like I get to at least 1000+ in a few months.

About 4k posts... but if you added up all my posts from all other forums id be at about 20k posts.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds