Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Highest Amount Earned from a PTC site

Wow is really good you earn such big amount money, for me I have never make any money in PTC website before because am not into PTC website.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have not really made much on paid to click websites though I have tried many. Most time, I do back out may be because I see it as a waste of time.

That's amazing , you should be greatful for making such amount of money in a PTC site , I only earned #200 in every two days of clicking till the site vanished

Were you able to withdraw your $270 before his disappearance ?
Did you withdraw any money from the site before the sudden shit down ?

You also have to invest more in the ptc sites if you wish to earn more and also it depends on the legitimacy of the ptc site before you can make enormous profit from it. But , good that you were able to earn such an amazing amount monthly from the ptc sites.

Between 2015-2017, I was active on a lot of PTC sites. I was not only earning from ad clicks and referral clicks, but also revenue sharing pool in these PTC sites. There was a site called My Paying Ads, where I was earning just about $270 per month for almost eighteen months. Then the site owner vanished. Interestingly, I was a friend with the owner on facebook but it was fake profile.

$270 was an insane amount of money. However, you have not stated how much did you invest? Ia msure that you must have invested thousands of dollars. When the site owner disappeared, did he pay the members before he disappeared or did he scammed the users?

I actually did it in the past but I was not able to make anything with them because I don't have that time of clicking advertisement and getting a small amount of money that will not even worth the time you are spending on the platform.

Wow! This $270 is really amazing. It even lasted for 2years. So much money that can be invested. Very impressive! I've never earned from any apart from bizdustry.

I have never worked on those as I consider as a means of successfully wasting my precious time. You would have to put in so much effort for a pay that ain't worth the hard work, so I backed off from it

That's great. You have earn $270 in a month. I believe you've earned a good amount of money on that site for over eighteen months. I whise the site is still available.

How did you manage to make such a large sum in such a short period of time, when many others are just making cents on ptc sites because they pay such a small amount of money, but I don't like earning through ptc sites. Other methods are more appealing to me.

Between 2015-2017, I was active on a lot of PTC sites. I was not only earning from ad clicks and referral clicks, but also revenue sharing pool in these PTC sites. There was a site called My Paying Ads, where I was earning just about $270 per month for almost eighteen months. Then the site owner vanished. Interestingly, I was a friend with the owner on facebook but it was fake profile.
Wow, that must have been so huge.
I can remember earning from a paid to click site two years ago. I had to quit because the pay was too low compared to the time and energy spent. Highest I earned was about $6

My earnings did not came just from clicking ads, I also earned from investment and referral commission. The site offered investment packages which wee more like Ponzi schemes.

I can't tell you exactly how much I made the most from a ptc site or an application like that. I only know that I currently make 200E per month from these sites and applications. (2-3 hours a day online, I'm talking about 6 applications in total - 2 forums, 2 sites and 2 applications on the phone)

I think making 200 euro from 6 sites is a good income. A couple of years ago when I was active on Postloop and The Forum Wheel, I was making around $180 per month just by posting on forums.

I think making 200 euro from 6 sites is a good income. A couple of years ago when I was active on Postloop and The Forum Wheel, I was making around $180 per month just by posting on forums.

yes, for me it is a good and satisfying income. maybe for others it's a little, but I'm happy considering how much time I spend online. (3 hours a day maximum).

I came late to online earning opportunities and so did not get to enjoy the massive reward programs. I haven't earned more than $2 on PTC sites .

I haven't earned on any paid to click platforms although i've earned on get paid to platforms but not just paid to click, i don't know of any paid to click sites.

$270 per month is a whole lots of money to earn on PTC websites. If I may ask when you earned that amkyof money were you able to withdraw to your wallet?

Well, I think it is not possible to make such kind of amount without investing money and if you read his reply, the poster said that the website owner vanished after taking away all the money. The Paid to Click site owner was probably running a ponzi scheme.

You have made lots of money from the sites and you need not bother yourself anymore.i have not seen an online investment that would pay such a huge amount of money monthly.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds