Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hickey'

Website
offtopix.com
Credits
...You know those things you get when someone bites & sucks on your skin. Also known as passion marks & other terms.

What do you think about them? Do you find them offensive or unattractive on yourself or other people? Have you ever got or gave them?

Stockard Channing Grease GIF

Advertisement Placeholder
Ahem... you haven't lived until you've been in gym (11th grade) and your shorts don't cover the one on the inside of your thigh.
I got ribbed for a while about that... but it was easy to shut them down with the "at least I'm getting some" reply.
The only problem... the 28 year old became rather clingy.

Used to get and give them a lot when I was a teen. Is it still a thing among adults though?

As a teen I enjoyed receiving and giving them! I was embarrassed of course and tried to hide them, but I enjoyed the act. As an adult I have reminded my spouse, previous relationships, it could not be where it is visible to the typical eye. -shrug- With my spouse I don't give him any either since he works retail. It just is a way of demonstrating the attraction you have to someone though. I don't mind them as long as they aren't visible because they aren't very professional.

I was out yesterday and the waiter one. How trashy.

Sometimes I wonder if people give them to their partner to signal other's that he/she is taken. Possibly an act done out of insecurity/trust issues?
I have known a few who were given them because their significant other was trying to mark them/claim them in hopes no one would hit on them. That definitely is a bit too controlling.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds