Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

hi from flame

flame

Reputable member
Credits
hi am flame - possibly the most awkward visitor to these shores ever. i would describe myself as a cynical optimist technophobe webmaster - being a webmaster purely because i have domains and sites not because i am any good at it or have the faintest idea of what i am doing

i will hopefully pick up some tips, and answers to my problems and in return possibly provide people with much needed laughter at my exploits

Advertisement Placeholder
Welcome Flame (Even though I have got to know you already :p)
You've settled in very well here and it's a pleasure to have you around. We're all learning, from yourself and from others. It is what we are about, I hope you stick around!

Hi again chaps - Haven't been around because been working flat out on my forum which is going well so far. I haven't forgotten here just limited on time - which of course beats having too much time

Its just trying to find balance as my forum is going well but needing a lot of work

Hi again chaps - Haven't been around because been working flat out on my forum which is going well so far. I haven't forgotten here just limited on time - which of course beats having too much time

We've missed you! Congratulations on the success your forum is having! :D Welcome back :)

Aaawwww - its nice to be missed lol. I will possibly be backing of a little bit on my forum now - encourage others to start opening threads and stuff, but will have to take it day by day obviously. The first 2 weeks were me starting lots of threads the second 2 weeks ensuring that the post target challenge was met. I am hoping the guess the post number at end of month will draw in some more people and keep posting up as people try to make the post total reach their prediction. I am going to have to go around the promotion sites the next couple of days which i havent really hit yet to get the competition out there so to speak.

Aaawwww - its nice to be missed lol. I will possibly be backing of a little bit on my forum now - encourage others to start opening threads and stuff, but will have to take it day by day obviously. The first 2 weeks were me starting lots of threads the second 2 weeks ensuring that the post target challenge was met. I am hoping the guess the post number at end of month will draw in some more people and keep posting up as people try to make the post total reach their prediction. I am going to have to go around the promotion sites the next couple of days which i havent really hit yet to get the competition out there so to speak.

It's always tough starting a new forum and having to spend hours promoting it can be a pain- but at least, so far, ADifferentOpinion has been a success! :)

Well the first 1000 posts took 16 days from opening and included the pre launch posts, the second 1000 took 14 days, and it looks like the third 1000 will be achieved in well under 10 days - we stand a good chance of making 800 by the end of today which is day 6 so it is going great guns.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds