Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Helpful tips to help you run your business better.

Always follow business trends, you can study your competitors, especially those who are already successful in your line of business, study them and observe, then you can note one or two tips. Having a good marketing skill will also play significant role in your business.

Advertisement Placeholder
To succeed in business today, you need to be flexible and have good planning and organizational skills. Many people start a business thinking that they’ll turn on their computers or open their doors and start making money, only to find that making money in a business is much more difficult than they thought.

Thanks for this wonderful guidelines for business success tips,first of all discipline is key,it is very difficult to make it in life,if your not disciplined,discipline helps you reason the right way and make the right decisions. Another vital point is the exercise aspects it helps in keeping you healthy but mind and body.

If you're running a business, you probably get stressed a lot.

Coupled with the fact that you have to make a lot of decisions,

It's almost always like a thousand things are happening at once, and you have no control over them.

Here are a few tips that can help you manage this

1. Always plan your days ahead.

Now, when you make a lot of decisions, you brain gets tired.

It's called "Decision Fatigue."

That's why you're always frustrated, when you can't find what to wear.

You have to significantly reduce the amount of decisions you make everyday.
When you have a schedule, it gives you some control over what happens next.

So, you have less decisions to make.

I write down my plans by 11pm - just before I go to bed.

Have you ever been at that point where you're asking "So what next?"

Exactly.

2. Be self aware.

Whenever you feel lost/confused,

Ask yourself "why".

This would help you get to the root of those emotions, thereby giving you control.

A book that helped with this is: *"The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck"*

3. Practice Discipline.

Now, self-confidence is a big factor.

When you lack discipline, your mind knows you're doing something wrong. So, you naturally feel less of yourself.But, when you are disciplined (at least to some extent), you feel good. Your confidence levels go up, and this helps you to make even better decisions.

4. Try and exercise.
Know that the business you are into doesn't get known easily and so it might take you much time before you can start making profits sometimes. So with this, you're good to go

Well, I love to say that this is a very great thread on helpful tips to run your business better, Indeed these are very good tips you have mentioned here, I like the part where you said one should plan his day ahead, this is very important

It's almost always like a thousand things are happening at once, and you have no control over them.

Exactly.

2. Be self aware.

Ask yourself "why".

This would help you get to the root of those emotions, thereby giving you control.

3. Practice Discipline.

When you lack discipline, your mind knows you're doing something wrong. So, you naturally feel less of yourself.But, when you are disciplined (at least to some extent), you feel good. Your confidence levels go up, and this helps you to make even better decisions.

4. Try and exercise.
I really need these tips, glad I stumbled upon them . I'm working from home and I get stress out running my home along with the business, hopefully this will help me feel better

Exactly.

2. Be self aware.

Ask yourself "why".

3. Practice Discipline.

4. Try and exercise.
I thought by seeing all notifications I give measured to progress your business you need work out if you were there and then your business of grow and you will earn money and your life is happy and on working is a key or success. I also suggest you to do hard work and earn money and enjoy the life

Automation in the Workplace You know that no matter how small your process is, you can consider industrial automation, and you also know that the most important thing to consider when you're ready to automate is why you want to automate. (What if you don't? Reread the first and second paragraphs.

I find what you have written really helpful so I most likely would be putting them to use soon , it's good for those of us that would like to start a business too to look around and get helpful tips like this.

Always plan your day ahead before going out that day. Ensure you are decipline and true to your goals, vission and aspiration for your business always.

For a successful business adventure, the entrepreneur must put maximum concentration on the area of decision making because wrong decision can cause serious break in business

Thank you very much for this insightful told and would sure make use of them . Anni ng I think is very paramount part of business because it allows you to forecast and know when you are going backwards.

There are many tips for a successful business. You must be very discipline in all your business dealings especially when handling funds. You must offer quality products or services for customers to keep patronizing your business. You must be a reliable and responsible person to manage a business successfully.

Valid points you have raised there. For me discipline and self confidence is key. In a business where you have several competitors then the above is important to successfully run your business.

Well said because from the first line, indeed being proactive is definitely the first step towards successful living as it is important to be conscious of what you doing next

Well said because from the first line, indeed being proactive is definitely the first step towards successful living as it is important to be conscious of what you doing next
I agree and I see that a lot of people in the comments have made some very crucial points as well I think at the day it comes down to the individual and what's best for the individual.

I agree and I see that a lot of people in the comments have made some very crucial points as well I think at the day it comes down to the individual and what's best for the individual.
Yeah definitely, I feel lots of people have done justice to the question too, and rightly said it would depend on the individual too because he is in charge of what he wants

Yeah definitely, I feel lots of people have done justice to the question too, and rightly said it would depend on the individual too because he is in charge of what he wants
Also, I think it has to be said that from the thread a lot of cogent points were made. These few steps could be helpful as well.

Automation in the Workplace You know that no matter how small your process is, you can consider industrial automation, and you also know that the most important thing to consider when you're ready to automate is why you want to automate. (What if you don't? Reread the first and second paragraphs.
I can agree with automation since my career is with computers. However, automation has a huge expense at first. Take for example the computer, it is not cheap but you need a server and the computers for each of the employees in that unit. As a benefit the cost of operation will be reduced because the efficiency will increase.

If you're always consistent opening the shop on time, or ever ready any time customers or clients come your presence is always there. That will make your clients or customers to trust you and patronize/do business with you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds