Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Help with SEO

Jybrael

Credits
SEO has been for a long time a very important part of website marketing...with tons of information out there, it isn't quite difficult to understand what SEO is?...SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization but there are more than one type of SEO...on-page and Off-page...also there are white SEO techniques and Black SEO techniques?...

What are the differences between each of them? I haven't been able to understand most of that part...which one should I employ for a blog and which one should I use for a website?

Advertisement Placeholder
White hat SEO would be getting involved in your community and get people linking back to your site. I've been learning SEO for the last few months and have been trying to rank for stop smoking hypnosis, I hit page 1 for a few days but slipped back to page 2. White hat is all about quality link and content

Black hat would be more about building spam links and link pyramids, which do sometimes work.

If you want advice PM me and I will help

Just make sure you never use Black Hat SEO methods. In Google terms, they are illegal.

SEO or search engine optimization is the process of optimizing your website in search engines. The process helps to build your online identity and reputation to benefit your online business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds