Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello from Oz

ozsports

Credits
Good Morning everyone,
I am a new member here from Australia and have decided to sign up after a little time on the sidelines reading through the website.

In my life I have always been a sporting made person, playing sport, then achieving my Diploma in Journalism majoring in Sports Writing and Match Reporting. For about six years I ran my own sports news website, before taking a hiatus due to personal health reasons.

I have finally made my return and am currently working on something at the moment that is based on the sport of Cricket, and plan to be going and covering the 2015 ICC Cricket World Cup when it is staged in Australia and New Zealand come Feb next year.

On a personal note I have a fiancee with four children, our latest (and last) born four weeks ago so we are still in the "honeymoon" period when it comes to him - all of our children are boys.

Hopefully I will be able to contribute to this community.

Advertisement Placeholder
Thanks for the welcome,
I always support a site financially that I think I can contribute to - now just have to learn my way around and see what I can learn and contribute to.

Welcome to WebGurubb. I'm looking forward to the ICC World Cup if NZ can keep up it's form till then. #cricketslightlyinterestingagain. I might have to go to some matches but I bet Australia gets the good ones.

Welcome to WebGurubb. I'm looking forward to the ICC World Cup if NZ can keep up it's form till then. #cricketslightlyinterestingagain. I might have to go to some matches but I bet Australia gets the good ones.

As a NZ born ozzie I completely agree. NZ have been on fire recently and all they need is to keep that form heading into the T20 WC in Bangladesh and into next years CWC and Cricket will once again fly in NZ like back in the days of Martin Crowe, Brian Young, Danny Morrison etc.

Counting down and looking forward to it all hence why I am starting my site now as I hope to go to the CWC as part of the Media :D (It's allot cheaper that way haha)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds