Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello Everyone

Hello Robert! Welcome aboard. :) How did you find us? Do you own a forum at the moment?

Hello Robert! Welcome aboard. :) How did you find us? Do you own a forum at the moment?
Hello, thank you. I saw your forum on Xenforo where I've been a member with those guys for about 8 years, Kier and company are simply incredible coders. I have had several forums throughout the years but nowadays it's really tough and takes so long to start a successful forum due to many things. I'm more into WordPress these days but I do love forums for entertainment if nothing else. I do have a personal community I've just barely started last week called Cock Blocker Nation. Don't get hung up on the title lol, that term actually has nothing to do with adult content but it's simply a chat community about American culture. I would like to invite everyone to sign up at Cock Blocker Nation :)

Hello, thank you. I saw your forum on Xenforo where I've been a member with those guys for about 8 years, Kier and company are simply incredible coders. I have had several forums throughout the years but nowadays it's really tough and takes so long to start a successful forum due to many things. I'm more into WordPress these days but I do love forums for entertainment if nothing else. I do have a personal community I've just barely started last week called Cock Blocker Nation. Don't get hung up on the title lol, that term actually has nothing to do with adult content but it's simply a chat community about American culture. I would like to invite everyone to sign up at Cock Blocker Nation :)
Awesome. Love the forum name, lol. I've signed up and will post around now and then. :) Feel free to add it to our Link Directory too!

Well, welcome aboard and enjoy your stay! :D If you have Discord, Join our Discord ;)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds