Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devin

Credits
Hello everyone,

I'm sure most of you may have seen me around various other forum communities over the years. Therefore, most of you probably know my background. However, for those of you who do not, my name is Devin. I'm a 22-year-old male entrepreneur who lives in the great state of Tennessee. In my full-time job, I train artificial intelligence systems. Outside of work, I spend my time working on various online projects and websites, watching TV, playing video games on the PlayStation 5, and spending time with friends and family. I have a Miniature Pinscher (dog) named Chloe, she will be 9 years old this October, and some lovely individual dropped a kitten no older than 4 weeks of age on my doorstep, so I took her in, her name is Bella and she's a rotten kitty that can't do anything without being by my side.

That's pretty much it about me. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Advertisement Placeholder
Hello everyone,

I'm sure most of you may have seen me around various other forum communities over the years. Therefore, most of you probably know my background. However, for those of you who do not, my name is Devin. I'm a 22-year-old male entrepreneur who lives in the great state of Tennessee. In my full-time job, I train artificial intelligence systems. Outside of work, I spend my time working on various online projects and websites, watching TV, playing video games on the PlayStation 5, and spending time with friends and family. I have a Miniature Pinscher (dog) named Chloe, she will be 9 years old this October, and some lovely individual dropped a kitten no older than 4 weeks of age on my doorstep, so I took her in, her name is Bella and she's a rotten kitty that can't do anything without being by my side.

That's pretty much it about me. If you have any questions feel free to ask!
So sweet of you to save and keep the kitty. Bella is one lucky cat!
Welcome to Bizdustry 🙂✨

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds