Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello everyone! New Member Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pantic123

Credits
Hello everyone! I am a New Member to your forum Bizdustry.com, and I wanted to Introdouce myself a little bit, hope to get some answers on how to use this forum/earn from it etc. So my real name is Branko Pantic, and I come from Serbia. I'm not new to making money online like selling stuff to people and getting paid through PayPal, been doing it for a years or so. But I'm new to this type of earning through websites like Paid-To-Click, Get-Paid-To, Paid-To-Promote and now this type of earning on a forum by posting, making new threads, guides etc. I've got a PTC site I'm using for 2 months now NeoBux, It's going great for now, I'm also using website like Paid-to-Promote, Traffic exchange, and few more for watching videos/visiting sites, and also recently Cryptocurreny ones where you get paid through like FauceyPay.. but I'm very new to Crypto or Bitcoins so It's gonna take me a while to learn. So I'm glad I found this awesome forum where I can learn all that and seems like earn some money while doing so :) If anyone has any Tips & Tricks, Guides and whatever to share I'll be glad to hear it! That's my little intro, I wish you all a good day everyone or whatever time is where you are and I hope I will adjust to the forum very easy! ;):cool:(y)💰

Advertisement Placeholder
It's a of great pleasure to meet you here at bizdustry.com. Welcome to the community and here you will learn all the subjects that you have outlined above and get paid at the same time.
I wish you a good luck in your online earning journey as time lasts.Good day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds