Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello, Admin Junkies!

Mnikolic

Hello, everyone! My name is Mihailo, but I go by Mnikolic on most forums I'm a member of. I'm from Belgrade and am very interested in leading a successful message board.

I owned many boards in the past, but only 1 was successful and it was more like a stroke of luck. Usually, I join other boards just to advertise mine, but not this time around. I want to meet new people, exchange knowledge about running and maintaining a message board and much more. This looks like a nice place and I definitely see myself in participating in some of the discussion threads here.

I hope to see you around the board. Cheers!
//files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Hello, everyone! My name is Mihailo, but I go by Mnikolic on most forums I'm a member of. I'm from Belgrade and am very interested in leading a successful message board.

I owned many boards in the past, but only 1 was successful and it was more like a stroke of luck. Usually, I join other boards just to advertise mine, but not this time around. I want to meet new people, exchange knowledge about running and maintaining a message board and much more. This looks like a nice place and I definitely see myself in participating in some of the discussion threads here.

I hope to see you around the board. Cheers!
//files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif
Greetings Mihailo! First of all welcome aboard and I hope you enjoy our discussions and learn a thing or two along the way! :) Secondly, add your forum to our Link Directory add-on. :) And lastly, feel free to exchange posts and services with other members and our services for increasing activity on your forum. :D

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds