Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Health issues you have?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have a lot of health issues that cause me notable pain. Spinal damage and fibromyalgia, endometriosis... I grew up with a heart condition.. Lots of stuff. xD

I have a lot of health issues that cause me notable pain. Spinal damage and fibromyalgia, endometriosis... I grew up with a heart condition.. Lots of stuff. xD
That's a lot to deal with, I'm so sorry!

On the health side I'm a type 1 diabetic, I have issues with my kidneys, I have hydronephrosis scarring on my left kidney, I have lymphedema, I was poisoned by Cipro, and a few other things...also a fair few mental health issues.

Diabetes
PTSD, Anxiety, Depression. But I don't take meds for those as I have learned to be able to look after myself without extra chemicals in my body. I do have a psychologist though.

Sarcoidosis, leukopenia, gastritis, hypothyroidism, hypertension, agoraphobia and Asperger's Syndrome.

Unfortunately over the last 8 - 9 years, I have slowly found out that I suffer from more and more health issues than I thought I did. Now that I know about them though it makes sense as to why I feel like I do sometimes and it makes it easier for me to deal with knowing what helps.

I suffer from Fibromyalgia, Acute Migraines, Depression, and Anxiety. I am on daily medication for all these together as they all really fall into me having Fibromyalgia but I take each day as it comes and I deal with pain and tiredness in a way I am able to each day.

On the health side I'm a type 1 diabetic, I have issues with my kidneys, I have hydronephrosis scarring on my left kidney, I have lymphedema, I was poisoned by Cipro, and a few other things...also a fair few mental health issues.
CKD here and type 2 diabetes. Totally a bad combo to have if you don't control BG or anything. I'm CKD 3b, and have been trying to not get too bad of a kidney function.

CKD here and type 2 diabetes. Totally a bad combo to have if you don't control BG or anything. I'm CKD 3b, and have been trying to not get too bad of a kidney function.
Wow, that's quite far along! I hope the best for you, I have diminished function of about 35% currently, which I think stage 2 if I'm remembering properly, but in all honesty I'm really overdue for a follow up with my doctor there.

Wow, that's quite far along! I hope the best for you, I have diminished function of about 35% currently, which I think stage 2 if I'm remembering properly, but in all honesty I'm really overdue for a follow up with my doctor there.
32 or so last time I checked so major oofage! Totally don't wanna do dialysis, but if I must I will.

32 or so last time I checked so major oofage! Totally don't wanna do dialysis, but if I must I will.
32 left? That's quite serious! I hope you don't have to deal with dialysis, but agreed, if it's unavoidable you have to for your health.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds