Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Headphones to watch tv?

Advertisement Placeholder
At the moment we do not use headphones to watch TV in my house but it is something I have thought about when my kids are watching YouTube on the television and have it quite loud whilst I am trying to work.

When it comes to recommending headphones, something such as Turtle Beach would be ideal if you were looking for headphones that are high-quality and long-lasting.

Sennheiser has always been my go-to, but I am slowly turning to Beyerdynamic as of late. Both offer very comfortable and high-quality audio that would be great for TV. I also much prefer open back as they just sound better to me and also allow airflow.

I don't use headphones to watch TV as my family are usually watching TV with me.
When I am watching TV at night in my room, I have it to the volume I can hear so I don't have to use headphones.

I have never made use of headsets to watch my television and I don't think it's something that I would be interested in doing except for when I am playing video games which making use of headsets sounds reasonable.

No, this one isn't for me. I don't have any headphones which can work on my TV to begin with. So, it's not possible for me to use any headphones to watch my TV.

Headphones are not meant to used to watch television. Even though it's possible for me to connect via my Bluetooth but I don't fancy it because it's not feasible.

Do you use headphones to watch tv? My husband likes to have the TV play very loud when I'm trying to work on things and I've advised him to get headphones. Which brand do you recommend?

The only thing which I use headset to do is to either play video games and listening to music. I can't see myself watching TV and having headset over my head inside my house for any reason whatsoever.

I don't use head phones while watching TV, however, when I am using my laptop to watch movies, videos or shows, I like wearing headphones. By the way, I don't use TV much, except when there are live telecasts.

I usually use em on my laptop, not the TV.
It doesn't seem like something that is normal for someone to be using headset to watch their television. The speakers of television are very loud that you cannot be put in that so much noise in your ear using headset to watch the TV.

It doesn't seem like something that is normal for someone to be using headset to watch their television. The speakers of television are very loud that you cannot be put in that so much noise in your ear using headset to watch the TV.

Unless you're using noise cancelling ones and only want to hear the movie and nothing else around you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds