Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Hazes Services

Martee

Mythical member
Credits
Hey there good people!
This thread used to be just for my article services but I thought I could swap things around slightly and offer more services for you. If you're looking for high-quality forum posts, look no further. If you need an article writing to kick start your site, I'm your guy. That's not all I offer though, read on!
~See list at bottom of the thread for the things I can write about

Prices & Services

Articles

$2 for a 300 word article
$4 for a 500 word article

If you order 5 articles of any length, I'll cut 20% off the price. So you'll get 5 x 300 word articles for $8 instead of $10. You can also get 5 x 500 word articles for $16 instead of $20. Bulk is always better!

Want to order more than 5? Drop me a private message and we'll work something out. :wink:

Reviews

That's right, I also review. I will only review products from the Technology/Gaming/Educational area. I will also review websites/forums or blogs.

My experience with reviews comes from working on the ForumPromotion review team amongst other sites. Most of my reviews have been described as high quality and helpful. (I'd say all but that would be tooting my own horn :p)

Website/Forum/Blog Medium Review - $2 - A quality review which will focus on your design, your content and first impressions.

Website/Forum/Blog Detailed Review - $3.50 - A quality review which will provide much more detail than the Medium review. This review will cover all aspects of your site, including appearance. layout, content and (if applicable) activity.

Non-website reviews - These reviews cost a flat rate $2.50 each. As long as I OK the topic you'll have a high quality review in your inbox a couple of days later.

Having been a packager on more forums than I care to remember, you can rest assured I know what it takes to write high quality posts which also encourages discussion on your forum. Unfortunately, I will not do threads, sorry :(

10 posts for $1
50 posts for $3.50
100 posts for $6.00

Please note, I will not take orders over 100 posts unless you're paying me millions. :wink: All posts will be spread over several days or as specified. Before I post, I will need to know the topic of your site to ensure I can accurately post on your site.

What I can do for you:
  1. Technology pieces (This includes gaming, webmaster/admin, PC/Mac and general news etc)
  2. Education (Advice, financial tips, teenage problems etc)
  3. Food markets, consumption, etc
  4. I can write your site rules and/or TOS.
  5. Essays (For personal or educational use) ONLY IF I KNOW ABOUT THE SUBJECT ($15 fee)
  6. Not handy with PowerPoints? Let me take a look for you. I'll write it up and make it pretty. ($5 fee)
  7. Website reviews
  8. Product/Item reviews
  9. I also have written for affiliate sites in the past
  10. Site announcements
  11. Need an extra moderator while your away? $5 for two weeks

Advertisement Placeholder
I seriously recommend this. Haze is an awesome article writer and he was/is/will be the one for me whenever I need an article.
Well researched and well written articles! :smile:

On a side note, these are pretty cheap for what he is offering!
Normally this will be around 5USD for a 500 word article!

I seriously recommend this. Haze is an awesome article writer and he was/is/will be the one for me whenever I need an article.
Well researched and well written articles! :smile:

On a side note, these are pretty cheap for what he is offering!
Normally this will be around 5USD for a 500 word article!

I'll let you have the prices offered here because I love you. <3
+ thanks for the recommendation!

Also recommended. I've been behind the scenes with when this guy is writing up articles and guides and let me tell you this. He is a tough working mofo, not satisfied until it is perfect. Use this service and you won't regret it. ;)

As everyone else is recommending then I guess I'll give it a go <3

Haze is a legend, and there is no one more dedicated and committed to his work; fuck every other article writer, this guy is the shit. *Mm your ass tastes good!* :3

As everyone else is recommending then I guess I'll give it a go <3

Haze is a legend, and there is no one more dedicated and committed to his work; fuck every other article writer, this guy is the shit. *Mm your ass tastes good!* :3

I will take this as a compliment, haha. Thanks mate. :)

Can you write an article on the Cold War in my name and handwriting and send it to me by tomorrow morning?

But I can do it for you. <3 Why the hell can't you type it up anyway lol? You really have to handwrite it?

All of my History coursework has to be handwritten, got 9 pages so far; it's not in 'till Friday so I'll work on it tomorrow!
Just gonna sit on Twitter and watch TV, wrecked after school..

All of my History coursework has to be handwritten, got 9 pages so far; it's not in 'till Friday so I'll work on it tomorrow!
Just gonna sit on Twitter and watch TV, wrecked after school..

Is it bad I cannot envisage actually writing things down by hand in 2012 anymore? LOL.

Prices changed. I offer you a highly researched and beautifully written piece of poetry for your blog/site or forum. :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds