Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Hazes Posting - $0.04 Posts | $0.06 Threads | Active Member!

Martee

Mythical member
Credits
Hey Folks.

I I am looking to get posting on your websites and make some spare cash. Whilst I cannot offer fully fledged essays on subjects I try my best to promote activeness between members.

I believe that I can be very active on any forum and seeing as I have sleep problems, I can be very active on your forums and hopefully interact with people of all timezones!

Either way, I suppose we'll get on with the prices and what I can offer you.

Posting - 0.04$ per

The maximum order I will take is 300 Posts.

10-50 Posts
51-100 Posts
101-150 Posts - Get 5 Free
151-200 Posts - Get 10 Free
200+ Posts - Get 20 free!

Threads - 0.06$ per

Self explanatory, order some threads from me! I will promise threads that are to the highest of my ability.

Maximum thread order is 100 - I will decline if I am not familiar with the topic of your forum

Active Member - 15 Posts a day for your Forum

What this means is, you will pay me to be an "active" member on your site. This means that I will post on your site 15+ times a day for however long you are paying me for.

Prices

1 Week - $3 - Thats a minimum of 105 Posts for your forum
2 Weeks - $5 - Thats a minimum of 210 Posts for your forum
3 Weeks - $7 - Thats a minimum of 315 Posts for your forum
1 Month - 10$ - Thats a minimum of 420 Posts for your forum + I will throw in 40 extra!

Thats all I can really offer you folks. All jobs are subject to what I can handle and knowledge of the sites subject. I reserve the right to cancel/decline any jobs.

Thank you , Haze.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
It's a blogging based forum that is unreleased and still in the works. The theme hasn't even changed yet, and by hiring you I would be hoping to keep that url out of the public.

All you'd have to do is PM me the URL and if you wanted the deal private anyway you wouldn't even have to post here. Just fire me a PM with the details and what you want and I'll take a look to see if I can talk about the topic enough to deliver good quality topics/posts. :)

Haha, its not like it is a hard job to do. :p In my eyes anyway, cheap + quality = more business in the long run. I only do this in my spare time anyway. :p

Hey wait, you should have to create a gig on seoclerks! em sure you can earn more there.
regards!

The clearing process is annoying on that website, takes 8 days and then admin approval. Probably won't use that site again.
Lol, well you didn't read rules there, there are user levels like if you posted 50 post there you userlevel increase means you can withdrawn your money in just one day and it depend on you to deliver your work.
just read details i bet you'll stay there. ;)

Once I make a few bucks of off YoutubeSniper I'll defiantly do this *Between me and you, I might through in a few $ tip for being so cool :D)

Oh why I look forward to this. <3

Hey wait, you should have to create a gig on seoclerks! em sure you can earn more there.
regards!

I hate working on SEOClerks haha. Its a nice site and all but the whole strict do it by deadline or no money for you is just -.-

No chance, i oftenly work late and still get money exact. :D
i never found this problem there.

Well I got screwed out of some money via that (partly my own fault) but yeh. Either way, I suppose you just work where you're happy. :p

I don't have enough to tip you well right now, but once I get some extra money expect a future tip :3 I'll take 100 topic, and 300 posts for $20 ($2 tip :3) I guess I should have read the top more, idk if I pay you up front, I was hoping to pay you after it was all done, that way I'd have enough time lol!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds