Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

🤝 Open/Active Your Credits For My Posts

Awesome, though please tell me there's not a deadline that all of this content has to be made. I like to post gradually over time.
24 hours. :p

You can take as long as you need :D

Can you do 3 to 5 replies a day on Drummer Lesson? You can occasionally take a day off.
I'll have to get back to you. Right now, I have about three ongoing exchanges that I need to finish. I don't want to keep accepting more and overwhelming myself.

@Jason: Please give me a set number of posts you want and we can go from there.

@Dan The Man: As you know I'm currently doing a content bundle for you and I'm already having a hard time finding topics I relate to in the entirety of the forum, so I'm afraid I'll have to decline for now.

@Calamity: I could take that offer. However, I probably wouldn't be able to post much if anything in the Blink-182 category seeing as I'm not super familiar with the band.

@Jason: Please give me a set number of posts you want and we can go from there.

@Dan The Man: As you know I'm currently doing a content bundle for you and I'm already having a hard time finding topics I relate to in the entirety of the forum, so I'm afraid I'll have to decline for now.

@Calamity: I could take that offer. However, I probably wouldn't be able to post much if anything in the Blink-182 category seeing as I'm not super familiar with the band.
No worries, off-topic works for me!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor