Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have You Tried Rumble?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Rumble is a video-sharing platform just like youtube that also pays content creators for their content based on the number of views. The platform also allows you to sell subscription. The company is listed on NASDAQ for public trading, so you can trust the platform. Have you tried Rumble?

Advertisement Placeholder
Don't they have any requirements related to monetisation as we have in Youtube? If they don't have any such requirement then it's a unique method and should be tried.

This is my first time hearing about this website so I feel it would be hard to earn from it as we all know youtube is popular but even then its hard to earn from it

I tried rumble few years ago and to be frank, it's hard to get people to watch your videos. I had to quit.

There is Dailymotion too which is very good but the problem is you cannot convince others to try it because Youtube is running their Monopoly of a sort.

There is Dailymotion too which is very good but the problem is you cannot convince others to try it because Youtube is running their Monopoly of a sort.
I know about dailymotion. I don't think people from my country visit such website. They mostly rely on YouTube.

This is the problem and this is why I said that Youtube is running its monopoly and other websites are just not able to survive

Rumble is a video-sharing platform just like youtube that also pays content creators for their content based on the number of views. The platform also allows you to sell subscription. The company is listed on NASDAQ for public trading, so you can trust the platform. Have you tried Rumble?

I have heard about this platform for the first time. However, the fact remains that I have checked it and it looks like a cool app to me.

I have heard about this platform for the first time. However, the fact remains that I have checked it and it looks like a cool app to me.

By the way have you ever tried to make money through video content? I mean are you using facebook, instagram, tiktok or youtube for video monetization?

Since its not very popular so it would be hard to direct traffic on it and that won't help us earn quickly

I have not tried it. I don't even think it will be available here. I will check to confirm

It doesn't sound fascinating to me and it is not something I would love to try out. All these online earning schemes don't seem like something that could be sustainable.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds