Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you taken a trade course to get a job?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have you ever taken a trade course to in turn take a job in the field? Lets say you took a trade course to be a welder, and it helped you learn an important skills such as welding. So, would you take a trade course in order to land a job?

Advertisement Placeholder
Have you ever taken a trade course to in turn take a job in the field? Lets say you took a trade course to be a welder, and it helped you learn an important skills such as welding. So, would you take a trade course in order to land a job?

I have received training at a place where I used to work, but I have never received any kind of course. However, I think this is a really great idea. People should receive courses and this could help them in a great manner.

I didn't finish university, so I don't have an education and they couldn't hire me. But I found a job that I liked and it was a modern private company that didn't have a diploma and just accepted people who had completed qualified courses. Everything went very well and I graduated in this company also very well and because of the experience I had, I was accepted at the next job without any problems, even without a diploma.

Yes, I have taken a trade course in design and thinking, a marketing course and appropriate technology. These skills I acquired have made it possible for me to do some jobs in the long run in various fields.

I enrolled in a photoshop course so that I could design my own images that I would be using with my web content as well as sell graphics. I also enrolled in a writing course in order to enhance my writing skills. I have attended a lot of courses to improve my knowledge and skills

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds