Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you sell on eBay?

Lens

Captain Junkie
Credits
eBay is a very popular e-commerce platform that allows you to buy and sell items of different kinds. The most interesting thing about eBay is that you can also sell used items on the platform. It allows its users to list items that they wanted to sell and also set the prices.

Advertisement Placeholder
As per my knowledge Ebay has stopped working in India from years so even if I want I cannot utilize this platform to sell new or used products.

I have sold digital products on this platform, however, I have not sold any physical products even though I listed products many years ago.

Online selling on Ebay is not so popular in India but on different websites that I am part of there are users from USA that are regular in listing and selling their products on Ebay

We need to have products that can be sold at a competitive price and if we can sell at a lower price then our competitors then we can sell these fast

We need to have products that can be sold at a competitive price and if we can sell at a lower price then our competitors then we can sell these fast
That is true. You should also make sure that those products are of good qualities so that people will be willing to buy

Ebay is not working in India as per my knowledge but its one of the oldest and best e-commerce website

Ebay is not working in India as per my knowledge but its one of the oldest and best e-commerce website
For real?
I though it is available in every part of the world. I will check if it is available here too.

What really made eBay not to be working in India? It is something strange and I wonder what really made the government not to convince eBay to be letting those in India operate their ebay accounts.

@Henrywrites - I do not know about other countries. However, ebay is not working in my country. I think that payment method is one of the most common reasons why ebay may not work in many different countries. The company must consider this factor and add more payment options.

I've used ebay to sell my old gaming consoles. It's a good platform to sell fairly used items. I don't have much to sell on ebay now, if I do, I will be making use of it. I make sure to receive my payment before shipping anything. There are scammers on ebay too.

I have sold many physical products on eBay and have successfully received payment for them. I have never tried to sell digital products through the site.

Most of what I have sold has been children’s toys. Those seem to sell well on eBay.

I have sold many physical products on eBay and have successfully received payment for them. I have never tried to sell digital products through the site.

Most of what I have sold has been children’s toys. Those seem to sell well on eBay.

Physical items sell well on eBay. I have a friend who is consistent with marketing her products on the site, and she is always getting orders from customers. I do think it is because there is a level of trust by those that visit eBay, which makes it easier for both the seller and the buyer to trust the business transaction.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds