Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Have you seen M3GAN?

Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
M3GAN was released in January 2023 and so far, it has had a lot of good reviews with many people saying that the movie is amazing. I have seen clips of the movie myself and from what I have seen from the clips, it really does look like an amazing movie. I am waiting for my eldest two children to have some time so we can all watch it together.

Have you seen M4GAN?

Advertisement Placeholder
I LOVE that movie omg <3
I generally dislike sci-fi movies - I just feel not many are captivating.
But this is futuristic of AI, and as a software dev, I could not miss out on that :)

I deffo recommend watching it!

Kale I also hope there'll be a sequel. I'm sure there will be given the success of the movie!

Not really....
However I plan to watch it sometime soon. The trailer looks amazing and I can't wait to watch the full movie :D
It's just that Megan reminds me of chucky ;_;

Never seen Alita. May need to check it out. Would you recommend watching it without 3D?
Oh, you mean 3D like with the glasses or so? I mean the movie is kinda neat

alita battle angel love GIF

I did watch it on Peacock and think it was a good film overall. I liked the ending and am excited for the sequel.
I did not know there was going to be a sequel, I am kind of excited now even though I have not seen the movie yet but of the clips that I have seen, it looks amazing.

I do know that many people on social media and also on places like TikTok were saying how they would like to see a M3GAN and Chucky collab. Not going to lie, I think that would be amazing!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds