Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you optimized your images for web, ensuring a balance between quality and loading speed?

Advertisement Placeholder
This is always something I feel a lot of people get wrong when they create a website, I used to myself in my early days of creating websites not realizing it was affecting my website and preventing people from being able to load the pages due to either their device or even their internet connection.

I always found, especially with images if you were able to compress them or even make them thumbnail size instead of full size on your website pages that would help a lot with the amount of time it took to load the page.

I optimize the images I use on my website, I not only downsize the images but even use keywords for image name, I also add relevant alt tags, so that my content appears when someone does image search.

It's very important to make sure that images used on your website are optimized. Website's loading speed are always affect negatively and impeded with images that are not optimized. Personally, I don't like it whenever I'm using a website that loads very slow and I won't have large images used on my website without having them optimized.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds