Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you make money from video creation?

It is not possible to use mobile phone to create good video content because people have started using camera to compete on YouTube platform. You need a good camera that has good foundation of creating video with clarity, neatly and audible with good voice.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can monetise your video contents by posting your videos on YouTube or other social media platforms like Facebook or TikTok.
You can also offer your service to people who might need them.

If you're making videos on youtube and you're getting many views on them, then you need to apply for youtube monetization program. With this, you don't need to be sorry about ad as youtube will be doing that for you. Youtube is paying big money to it's content creator every month.

That is true but some people are very lazy when it comes to putting more effort in their work. Some people do not even want to put any effort and they want to make money.

That is true but some people are very lazy when it comes to putting more effort in their work. Some people do not even want to put any effort and they want to make money.
You're right about some people being lazy and not putting enough effort in making money online. But at the same time, you have to consider that making money online is not easy for anyone who have no skill and capital to set up something.

You're right about some people being lazy and not putting enough effort in making money online. But at the same time, you have to consider that making money online is not easy for anyone who have no skill and capital to set up something.
You are right but I don't think there is someone without any skill. All of us have something that is imbibed in use and we just have to bring it out and make money from it.

I have some videos i posted on YouTube but have not been able to monetize it. The reason is because I have not gotten the necessary audience required for monetization.

You are right but I don't think there is someone without any skill. All of us have something that is imbibed in use and we just have to bring it out and make money from it.
Yes, there's is an innate ability in every man. We all have something we can do. That's why I believe that it's possible for one to make money online even if you don't have skill. There's one thing you can always do.

I have some videos i posted on YouTube but have not been able to monetize it. The reason is because I have not gotten the necessary audience required for monetization.
It is very hard to make money or monetize your YouTube channel and that is why I do not even take it seriously because I cannot wait for so long to make money

Yes, I have had several youtube channels throughout my life with which I have made money I have also done it on video platforms like Odysee that pay with their Lbry token, I think making money with videos is one of the best ways to make money online for quite some time.

No, i haven't made money from video creation. I know people make a good amount of money from video creation especially when they upload it on YouTube. I have just never tried it out myself.

Creating video content is a well-liked way to make money online. You may start uploading videos on YouTube and monetise them with adverts or by selling digital goods if you have a camera, computer, you can even make use of your mobile phone to produce the videos.
No, because I don't have equipment, but it's a very good way to earn money because not only do you do something you like, but you also earn money. Many people earn a full-time living, which is great. I hope soon I will try to make videos too.

I have heard about this, and i heard it is pretty lucrative as well but i do not know how to go about it yet. I am not a professional though but i do have some skills in video editing and creating some animation contents.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds