Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you make money from video creation?

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
Creating video content is a well-liked way to make money online. You may start uploading videos on YouTube and monetise them with adverts or by selling digital goods if you have a camera, computer, you can even make use of your mobile phone to produce the videos.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never created videos and earned from them. But it is a good source of income. You can post them in YouTube or TikTok and monetize those platforms. Some people are making huge amounts of money from video creation.

People earns a lot of money from social media platforms like YouTube, if you know what you are doing you can be able to earn a living from YouTube, a lot of people are doing that.

Actually I haven't made that before but I believe it will be a very good idea and I think alot.of people have been making money from simply ways such as the use of tiki tok for posting on vedios comedy and others.

People earns a lot of money from social media platforms like YouTube, if you know what you are doing you can be able to earn a living from YouTube, a lot of people are doing that.
You're absolutely right by saying this, there are allot of people out there who made considerable amount of money on platforms like the YouTube, TikTok, Facebook and Allot of other platforms.

You're absolutely right by saying this, there are allot of people out there who made considerable amount of money on platforms like the YouTube, TikTok, Facebook and Allot of other platforms.
Yes, You can earn a considerable amount of money online with content creation, but you need to have a good contents that you'll be posting, this will help you a lot.

Generally speaking, I am not a video creator. I have created videos for multiple platforms and also made some money, but I am yet to make a substantial amount of money through video making.

Yes, You can earn a considerable amount of money online with content creation, but you need to have a good contents that you'll be posting, this will help you a lot.
For sure, in as much as you want to make money on contents creating. It's expected of you to learn how to write, I believe contents creation needs a professional to write skillfully.

There are websites where you can upload your videos and make money when other people view your content, an example is TiK ToK and the most popular one is YouTube.
Those two are the most popular with so many people using them to earn. If you are able to create high quality videos in a niche that many people like, you will make a substantial amount of income.

I've not involved in video production and i have not make money from any sort of video production recently and I think it is one of the ways people are exploring to make money on the internet presently.

For sure, in as much as you want to make money on contents creating. It's expected of you to learn how to write, I believe contents creation needs a professional to write skillfully.
That's true, just like they say, before you can be a writer you must be a reader, this a good business that will bring a lot of money, but you need to have the skill set.

That's true, just like they say, before you can be a writer you must be a reader, this a good business that will bring a lot of money, but you need to have the skill set.
That's the fact, you said it perfectly. In as much as you want to make considerable amount of money without facing much challenges, you have to learn all the necessary skills needed.

I have not started making money out of my YouTube channel but I have created content for people's consumption I think it is one of the best ways to earn on the internet.

There is another way to currently make money from videos and that is by uploading them in Facebook as Facebook also pays very well and you video can easily go viral there.

Creating video content is a well-liked way to make money online. You may start uploading videos on YouTube and monetise them with adverts or by selling digital goods if you have a camera, computer, you can even make use of your mobile phone to produce the videos.
I have not made money from video creation. I am a lover of making videos but the platforms that we can make money from when we create videos needs us to get to a limit which is quite difficult.

I have not made money from video creation. I am a lover of making videos but the platforms that we can make money from when we create videos needs us to get to a limit which is quite difficult.
YouTube has a doable requirement and I think it'll be very easy to achieve the basic requirement of YouTube if you are really taking out content that will pique the interest of your audience.

YouTube has a doable requirement and I think it'll be very easy to achieve the basic requirement of YouTube if you are really taking out content that will pique the interest of your audience.
Hmm
You have a point but the requirement still seem to be very much to me. It will be very hard for people to begin to make money on YouTube six months after joining the platform

Content producers can monetize their videos in a variety of ways, including with commercials, influencer sponsorships, merchandise, and affiliate connections. Popular platforms like YouTube and Instagram allow content producers to monetise their work through adverts and other means.

Nothing is easy at first but with time and effort it becomes easier, you just need to start from somewhere and in no time you would reach whatever limit that was set for monetization

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds