Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever won the lottery that was enough to invest into something?

I have always been winning lotteries and bet for some time now and to be honest I have been in massive profit but none of those times has come with a large amount of money that is going to be enough for me to invest into any kind of business.

Advertisement Placeholder
I usually just play the looting during my free time or whenever I have some money that I can be able to give out. I have been lucky to win a successful number of times but it has not been enough to start a business.

I have not been lucky to win a lottery even once in my life, I have only played lottery just twice but plays sport betting betting lot, so i believe its a game of just purely luck.

I was never lucky with lotteries. The biggest amount I won was at an office Christmas party where my name was drawn for the $100 prize. On most occasions, my name was drawn for glassware sets, usually the cheapest gift. If I win a large enough prize in a lottery, I'll probably use it to invest in real estate. There are still relatively near locations that are selling at cheaper prices. They can be developed into private resorts or teambuilding venues.

I have never won a lottery before because I don't play it. The first and the only time that I played lottery was when I saw someone that won it and he said his next game will be a win so I gave him money to play for me but it came lost
I have not played a lottery before. I don't know how much money can be won through a lottery. But if it huge, I could use it to invest into something productive.

Have you ever won the lottery to the point where you made enough to invest into something else? Maybe a company, a person, or an idea. I haven't won the lottery myself, but if I ever did, I would use some of it to invest I think. I might not win a lot for all we know, so if it's a small win, I would still try to invest in something.
I wish.
I have never won a lottery before, and if i see such an opportunity, i think i would grab it with two hands.
Then, i would use it to invest in something big or expand my current business.

I have won a lottery but the prize was not cash prize, it was a 3 days and 2 nights holiday in a resort. That's the only time I have ever won a lottery. I have never been lucky with lottery.
Unfortunately I don't even know how to play lottery because it is something that have never really interested me ever since I knew about it till today and I'm not going to be changing that disposition.

Well, I haven't won an lottery before as I don't usually have interest in lottery and I don't partake in them. I have heard about people who made really good money from lottery but lost it all under a short period of time.

I have only been able to make $50 through a referral contest that I emerged among the winners last year . I do not believe in gambling and lotteries as reliable ways of making money.

I have never been good at anything lottery andnthats the reason why i dont play or contest in any lottery because I know my chances of winning is very slim , but i have a friend that won a visa lottery .

Have you ever won the lottery to the point where you made enough to invest into something else? Maybe a company, a person, or an idea. I haven't won the lottery myself, but if I ever did, I would use some of it to invest I think. I might not win a lot for all we know, so if it's a small win, I would still try to invest in something.
Pe
nope. Personally, I don't even gamble or play lottery. I have experienced first hand how someone got so much from this. And somehow I'm not moved to join this trend

I stopped betting since I wasn't getting anything reasonable from it.
So I have never won up to an amount I could possibly use to invest in something.

I have never bought a lottery. I must also add that many lottery schemes are scams, by the way. This is why i always avoid them. Lottery could be big waste of time.

For me as well I have not won any lottery but people do win the lottery I have seen alot of people who do just that and use the money to invest.

For me I have not won any lottery never be lucky like that.

Personally, betting online or offline isn't really one of my strong suits because from my little experience with it, I haven't been that lucky to win anything tangible.

Well, even I do not like gambling money or purchasing lottery tickets. I guess that donating that much money in charity is a much better act rather than wasting money on lottery tickets.

I have tried so many lottery website but its like they dont just favoure me before so I dont try them anymore to be sure.

And I think that lottery is not that too good because sometime you will win when you stake small amount but loss when your stack is high.

I
I have not yet, infact it's one venture that hasn't turned out well for me, I usually loose my bets and prediction especially in sporting activities.
I hate to loose because of the way it affects me, so I'd rather not get involved.

Not really, i have just won a few dollars that don't warrant investing in anything. But I am still hopeful. Should i win, i will invest in real estate and similar ventures.

Many people in here avoid lotteries due to religious reasons and this is why there is not much scope of lotteries in here. However, many people prefer investing money in stock market.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds