Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Have you ever used WHMCS software?

Advertisement Placeholder
Have you ever used any WHMCS software before? or even currently?

I personally haven't for one primary reason... It's admin page is almost unusable for me and my accessibly tools. Given it's "ever lasting" drop down menu, then sub drop down menu, and then often time cutting me from viewing yet another sub drop down menu.

All of the other reasoning are what others are complaining about on the internet.

I personally haven't for one primary reason... It's admin page is almost unusable for me and my accessibly tools.

I'd disagree with this. I've used WHMCS quite a bit and I find the admin panel to be very easy and quick to navigate. However, it is personal opinion.

Sean, do you have a specific question regarding WHMCS, or just looking to see how many people around here are using it?

I personally really like WHMCS opposed to what have as alternatives. The company continues to try and do what is best for providers and the integrations are crazy great.

I'd disagree with this. I've used WHMCS quite a bit and I find the admin panel to be very easy and quick to navigate. However, it is personal opinion.

Sean, do you have a specific question regarding WHMCS, or just looking to see how many people around here are using it?

I personally really like WHMCS opposed to what have as alternatives. The company continues to try and do what is best for providers and the integrations are crazy great.

The looks and the layouts are indeed just opinions and as well as personal testing of the demo. As for the doing their "best" I seen nothing but complaints in web hosting communities. Beside the fact that it very extensive amount of integrations and features.

So in short I haven't even notice any mentioning of the improvements made since they hiked up their pricing with their new licensing scheme.

The looks and the layouts are indeed just opinions and as well as personal testing of the demo. As for the doing their "best" I seen nothing but complaints in web hosting communities. Beside the fact that it very extensive amount of integrations and features.

So in short I haven't even notice any mentioning of the improvements made since they hiked up their pricing with their new licensing scheme.
I guess its more of you had to have used it years ago to compare it to what we have today. If you follow any of their blogs or social media, you'd be able to see the changes they've been making and plans they have and I've seen a lot of stuff I like.

I guess its more of you had to have used it years ago to compare it to what we have today. If you follow any of their blogs or social media, you'd be able to see the changes they've been making and plans they have and I've seen a lot of stuff I like.

Indeed the interface very much could had changed on the admin side like it did on the client side. But I would personally believe if WHMCS is really that "cool" then people would be commenting about on the mentioned communities.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds