Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Have you ever thought about owning a job board?

Christopher1

Addicted member
Credits
Have you ever thought about owning a job board? I have to admit that this thought as come to mind recently just due to the popularity of job board websites like indeed and careerbuilder.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yep I have because job are important to everyone - whether they are advertising an open position or looking for a job. Relevance by itself is a great method for building traffic.

Yes, That will be great. Admin should open a jobs section in the forum, So people can easily get hired.

Job boards could work really well the only thing maybe is trying to make yours different in some way to the others that are out there. Has anyone ever had any job/career success with a job board? Ive never really used one

I never had an interest in it because all the big ones are so over, people tend to trust places like craigslist (lol) for jobs more than anywhere else.

I never had an interest in it because all the big ones are so over, people tend to trust places like craigslist (lol) for jobs more than anywhere else.

I have never understood how craigslist became so popular. The design sucks, it is not user friendly, and it is difficult to navigate.

Have you ever thought about owning a job board?

I can honestly say that thought has never crossed my mind until I read the title of this thread.

Job boards could work really well the only thing maybe is trying to make yours different in some way to the others that are out there. Has anyone ever had any job/career success with a job board? Ive never really used one

It seems that all the job boards just pull from other jobs. I know indeed pulls from careerbuilder which is just so bizarre since they seem to be competing against each other. And they all pretty much look the same.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds