Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever thought about creating a startup?

Charge

Recognized member
Credits
Sometimes, I think of creating the next big social networking website. Sometimes, I think of creating the next big technology website or inventing something great! Have you ever thought about creating a startup? What would it be about? What would you sell?

Advertisement Placeholder
I thought about creating a marketing and design startup helping small businesses with their marketing projects, but there are already a million of those where I live. I just find it difficult to get interested in anything else.

Awesome! What's your startup?
it is an online webmaster service that allows you to turn your website/forum/blog into a multilingual one. Thanks to a dedicated translation tool and an API you can have different contents for different languages :)

and we started working on plugins for forum-boards too :D

it is an online webmaster service that allows you to turn your website/forum/blog into a multilingual one. Thanks to a dedicated translation tool and an API you can have different contents for different languages :smiley:

and we started working on plugins for forum-boards too :smile:
That's awesome! What are your goals for the startup?

First of all starting having a real traffic.. that would be amazing! at the moment we have only ads to make some money, but who knows, we may start offering more services one day :)

so my main goal is to have more traffic :p

Oh yes I have. I have an idea I have been sitting on for 3 years now. I just have to find the right team to work with on it. It is something I know people will love and it would actually be a positive social network.

Oh yes I have. I have an idea I have been sitting on for 3 years now. I just have to find the right team to work with on it. It is something I know people will love and it would actually be a positive social network.
Sounda interesting! What is it about?
Maybe I could give you some help!

First of all starting having a real traffic.. that would be amazing! at the moment we have only ads to make some money, but who knows, we may start offering more services one day :smiley:

so my main goal is to have more traffic :yum:

Getting organic traffic is tricky and I think one of the hardest aspects of starting a startup. Also, changing people's perceptions is hard. Many people like doing the same things over and over and shy away from change.

I have not shared it online, keeping a close protection to this one :grin:
If I start to begin the process, I will share about it for sure.

I like that idea because it keeps your idea from being stolen! There are a lot of idea thieves out there! :O

If I ever found a dedicated team, I think I would succeed at creating a startup, but finding dedicated team members is nearly impossible for me! haha!

It's not all about the idea. The right moment and the dedicated team who will help are more important, in my opinion.

Anyway, I'm about to start a new project. Nothing important for people who don't understand Greek. But it's something new and innovative for the Greek market and it will mainly focus on Internet stuff.

:)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds