Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever really kept a New Year's resolution???

Oluwatobitomisin

Addicted member
Credits
Many don't even bother to keep a New Year resolution again because they feel they are just perfect the way they are, just as the image below. Lol
I remember I kept a New Year resolution that I wasn't gonna drink alcohol and I stopped taking it.
View attachment 6063

Advertisement Placeholder
Many don't even bother to keep a New Year resolution again because they feel they are just perfect the way they are, just as the image below. Lol
I remember I kept a New Year resolution that I wasn't gonna drink alcohol and I stopped taking it.
Yes, I fulfilled them a couple of times, I remember that once I fulfilled my New Year's resolution when I started training in the gym seriously, I told myself that I had to join the gym that year and that I had to train hard with no excuses, since then I continue to train almost daily.

I always remember when I was younger, my mum would wake me up around 30 minutes before New Year and we would see the New Year in together. We always talked about New Year's resolutions and I always remember I would make some but never really stuck to them, my mum noticed the same as well.

Now I don't tend to bother with New Year's resolutions and instead, I take the year as it comes and do my best to reach goals I set myself before we see that new year out.

Honestly speaking, I don't make new year resolutions. I see them as a total waste of time and wouldn't even bother trying to fulfil them. I believe changes in life are a consistent effort, and we should always take it one step at a time.

Due to how I have been failing in keeping each of my new year resolution, I have decided to stop making anyone of it because it is a complete waste of time making a new year resolution and end up not keeping it from year to year, so it's a total waste of time. I haven't made any new year's resolution in over 10 years.

Well, the past I used to make resolutions for New year and I even tried to work hard to keep those resolutions. But maybe I was being very ambitious with resolutions, so I was not able to fulfill theme. These days I no longer make resolutions.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds