Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever participated in any kind of live performance?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have you performed on stage, it could be singing, dancing, acrobatics, or acting? Well, when I was a kid I used to dance in school's programs, I also took part in the plays. However, as I gradually grew older, I was no longer interested in performing on stage.

Advertisement Placeholder
I was once called with some friends to do a show of calisthenics at a school since I have been training calisthenics for many years, and they knew I was a good candidate to do some tricks on the bar.

I was once called with some friends to do a show of calisthenics at a school since I have been training calisthenics for many years, and they knew I was a good candidate to do some tricks on the bar.
calisthenics? What's that. Never heard of this word before.
I did live performances with bands when I was at university. The one that was successful was fun, but the other failed because the gymnasium acoustics made it difficult to hear the other members.
Are you a vocalist or do you play instruments? What instruments do you play?

I consider defending my projects as a live performance because it is something that you do in front of the entire class with lecturers and supervisors who examine and review what you have done. This is something that I did at least five times during my time in the university.
Presentations are certainly a live performance, but I was referring to entertaining performance such as singing, dancing, acting, etc.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds