Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever paid an employee in full?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have you ever paid an employee in full for the amount of hours you want them to work? But before they actually work the hours? I heard someone I know accepted payment for hours not yet worked. He was paid and is now stuck completling a bunch of hours. Has anything like this happened? Where you're paid in full and then the work you gotta do has dried up, same with the money you made?

Advertisement Placeholder
I've never been paid upfront for a work I'm yet to do in the company where I'm ppworking. It's after working you're going to be paid.

It's in my online work the privilege of receiving payments first for a job I'm yet to work on. Payments are sent this way to prevent any chance of scam after completing the job.

I am a person who asks people to work first and then pay later. However, there are also exceptions when I pay first and the worker can start working after receiving payment. When I pay first, it is usually when I know the person well.

The only way I am going to be willing to pay someone up front before they are going to do the job I want them to do is when I am hiring someone to do the job online for me. This is because it is exactly what I request whenever I am been hired to do any job online in order to avoid being scammed after doing the job

I've never been paid upfront for a work I'm yet to do in the company where I'm ppworking. It's after working you're going to be paid.

It's in my online work the privilege of receiving payments first for a job I'm yet to work on. Payments are sent this way to prevent any chance of scam after completing the job.

I was paid upfront when I was working for a certain kind of platform. It was a freelancing platform that paid me upfront money when I sold them articles. It was a really great platform and a worthwhile website for freelancers. There are still many other kinds of platforms that pay upfront money.

I was paid upfront when I was working for a certain kind of platform. It was a freelancing platform that paid me upfront money when I sold them articles. It was a really great platform and a worthwhile website for freelancers. There are still many other kinds of platforms that pay upfront money.
Freelancers are advised to make sure they received at least 80% of their payment upfront before working. I've always insisted on 100% payment upfront before I start any work. I've not been called out by a client for receiving payment and not doing the job. This should convince the client I will complete his job.

I am a person who asks people to work first and then pay later. However, there are also exceptions when I pay first and the worker can start working after receiving payment. When I pay first, it is usually when I know the person well.

I have actually been scammed a lot of times to learn my lesson when it comes to working online as a freelance and it's the reason why there is no way I'm going to consider doing any kind of job without getting my payment upfront because most people are always dishonest when it comes to paying your money after you must have completed working for them.

Have you ever paid an employee in full for the amount of hours you want them to work? But before they actually work the hours? I heard someone I know accepted payment for hours not yet worked. He was paid and is now stuck completling a bunch of hours. Has anything like this happened? Where you're paid in full and then the work you gotta do has dried up, same with the money you made?
This is evident with most of these artisans and that is why I don't even bother about paying them in full once we have a working arrangement. I pay half and wait till they are done with the work before I decide to pay the rest of the money. I wouldn't want to be in situation where I am having any issue with anyone at all.

Freelancers are advised to make sure they received at least 80% of their payment upfront before working. I've always insisted on 100% payment upfront before I start any work. I've not been called out by a client for receiving payment and not doing the job. This should convince the client I will complete his job.

Well, this is the main reason why certain online freelancing websites such as Upwork offer upfront or advance payments to their freelancers. However, if they do not deliver the work at the right time, then things could become problematic for freelancers. However, the concept of receiving upfront payments is quite appealing.

I have actually been scammed a lot of times to learn my lesson when it comes to working online as a freelance and it's the reason why there is no way I'm going to consider doing any kind of job without getting my payment upfront because most people are always dishonest when it comes to paying your money after you must have completed working for them.
Using a service like escrow is really beneficial when it comes to hiring or paying online for digital products and services. You also need to avoid paypal for receiving payment as scammers might file chargeback.

Using a service like escrow is really beneficial when it comes to hiring or paying online for digital products and services. You also need to avoid paypal for receiving payment as scammers might file chargeback.

Using Escrow is far much better than using other services online. Escrow is one of the oldest online payment service. The official Escrow service was created in the year 1999. The biggest problem with using escrow is the fact that it is not available in many major countries.

Dealing with PayPal chargeback case is annoying. If you don't have more proof to support your claim in the transaction, PayPal will force you to refund the money or lose your PayPal account and access to using their services again. Have anyone filed a case of chargeback in your business?

Dealing with PayPal chargeback case is annoying. If you don't have more proof to support your claim in the transaction, PayPal will force you to refund the money or lose your PayPal account and access to using their services again. Have anyone filed a case of chargeback in your business?

The charge back situation is always a delicate situation. I won't even want to experience it at all because it can be tough trying to provide some proofs asked by PayPal. This is why I am always sure of my agreement with the sender before he or she sends payment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds