Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever had to sue someone because of your business?

There have been some ups and downs in my business , being victimised by superior company but since my business is not strong enough , I had to let all go because suing someone , you need money to do that .

Advertisement Placeholder
In my life, I have fought a lot of cases, however, none of them were related to businesses I owned. My court cases were mostly related to property ownership. Having said that if someone intentionally intends to damage my business, I am not afraid to fight a lengthy court battle.

Has there ever been a time where you had to sue someone because of your business? Maybe someone stole content from your site, copies your name, tried to poach employees, etc. I myself have dealt with other businesses trying to copy my model and some of my forums/sites.

I thankfully have never had to sue someone for anything. But I have come close in some regards. I don't think I could handle sueing someone right now, considering it's very costly to do so.

I have been running my business of agricultural poultry farming and fish farming for 6 years. I am very happy that all throughout my business management and operations, I have not had any issue with someone that is going to result into a legal battle for me to be settled for the damages that is being caused.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds