Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever had to move your business?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
If you have a physical business, have you ever had to relocate it somewhere else? Maybe another state or country?

Or if you have an online business, have you ever had to switch domains or server providers?

If so - How did you manage the process of doing this?

Advertisement Placeholder
One of the most sensitive things is having to move a business. I don't advocate for it though but if it is unavoidable, you would have to give your customers 6 months notice.

These days my businesses are online, and I manage my business through my laptop. However, even when I had offline business I did not have to move my businesses.

I don't have a physical business but I have done a lot of business online. And over the years, I have changed and move my business. I started online as a transcriber but I don't do that again. You see, change is the only constant thing in this life.

If you have a physical business, have you ever had to relocate it somewhere else? Maybe another state or country?

Or if you have an online business, have you ever had to switch domains or server providers?

If so - How did you manage the process of doing this?
There was a time when I had a physical business and I was not making enough since there so I had to move to another location entirely which was better

Yes I had to move my baking business four years ago because I relocated to another state , then the business was not moving well when I moved because i have not known much about the environment but now the business has been doing well .

Actually no though I believe mobility is a feature yo some of the offline business even though sometimes it depends on situation.

Some business can be moved based on best motives while some may be as a result of frustration from the environment.

The situation that would arise and would warrant you to move your business from one location to another would be related to sales because when you are not making sales in a particular location, it is better to move to another location.

No, I have never had to move my business to another location.
I think a lot of factors can cause a change in location of a business. If you feel A new location would bring more profit for your business, then you can consider that.

If actually I have a business and also want to move the business to another location or state, I will inform my customers ahead before trying to that, because it is very important to inform them on time before doing so.

The situation that would arise and would warrant you to move your business from one location to another would be related to sales because when you are not making sales in a particular location, it is better to move to another location.

I think that there are many people who may have to move their business. They may be moving to another country because they have to settle in a new place for a better life.

When I was a teacher, my former boss refused to move the school even when he had problems with the landlord and he was told to move. He told me that you are running a risk when you move a long standing business from it's established location.

One of the most sensitive things is having to move a business. I don't advocate for it though but if it is unavoidable, you would have to give your customers 6 months notice.
When business people see a better location it is something necessary to do. of course it is always important and necessary you give your customers notice so that they will continue patronizing you.

Personally I think the movement of a business from one location to another, can not be on a normal circumstances but there might be some conditions attached to it, which might have forced you to.

After the pandemic , I had to relocate to another state and that means I have to start afresh and move my business , but my farm business remain stagnant and I do come visit during the weekend .

I have moved my business multiple times when I discovered that it is not gaining traction and not making sales. More so, it is never a crime to change location if your initial location isn't productive.

When business people see a better location it is something necessary to do. of course it is always important and necessary you give your customers notice so that they will continue patronizing you.

It may be a really hard thing to move your business from one place to another. This is because your customers may be associated with your business and this could have a bad effect on your business.

Well, I am enjoying my current environment as regards my business because it profitable. I don't need to move my business. Even if I will move my business in the future, it is going to be a branch for support.

I can't answer this question because I'm yet to establish a business. However there must be a reason before the owner of a business can decide to move his business to another place. It could be poor market or security challenges.

It may be a really hard thing to move your business from one place to another. This is because your customers may be associated with your business and this could have a bad effect on your business.
Moving your business from one place to another is actually something you need to put a lot of considerations into before you take such a decision. Determining if your customers will be able to locate you is one of the things you need to do.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds